Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighters

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Metty, Jun 9, 2008.

1. I personally have always used Bic's, no name lighters, and even a zippo in desperate times.
    I kind of feel that theres a better alternative, besides a Hakko, but i dont know.

What do you guys spark dem bowlz with?

2. red bic. thats it for me. red is super trippy.

3. Gotta agree, I love the red bics.

4. Nothing but Bics.

and occasionally I break out the magical Amsterdam lighter.
    [​IMG]

5. I usually rock an Orange or Pink lighter. I used to roll with a white lighter but got fed up with people over reacting to it. (I've had people grab it while I was trying to light, and throw it outside...)

I get the occasional odd look when I use my pink lighter, but I know I'm leaving the house that night with my lighter, no one seems to bic me when I use it. :wave:

I used to carry a Zippo on me at all times when I smoked cigarettes, but I don't like them for smoking bowls. They tend to torch the herb and the taste is less than desirable.

An alternative to lighters would be using Solar energy (Magnifying glass) or something along the lines of a heated glass rod.

6. Regular BIC lighters, we call them the rolls royce of lighters. Of course after you take off those pesky safteys.

7. haha, never thought of that. I'm always losing lighters. from now on tho, pink lighters all the way so no one jacks them.

8. whats the deal with people hatin on white lighters? Ive heard that a few times

9. Bics are my standard choice, and I usually try and get ones with weird designs or something so I can call people out if they try and pocket it (why people always do this I don't know why).
    I also always have a pack of matches handy in case a lighter goes out or for whatever other reason.

10. Bad luck supposedly

11. Ive used white lighters before. nothing happened untill i killed it, than i the day i threw it out i knocked over my jar, and bud went everywhere =x. i prefer a small blue bic.

12. You know the best thing about lighters? I think I have bought maybe two in the past year and a half, yet I can't even count how many I have owned. I always seem to just end up with them somehow.

I'd love to just sit back and use a zippo to light my blunt. Need to get some fluid for it..

13. I use any lighter I can find.

I currently have 4 white lighters in my possession.

Im doomed right?

14. I like my clipper, it has the removable flint, so you can poke your bowl with it. It's also refilable :)

15. bic all the way
    i refuse to light a bowl with a crackhead lighter(cigs sure)

white lighters are bad luck for me

16. yeh clippers are the best hands down. the removable / replaceable if the flint breaks is pretty unique and there about 50p / $1

17. i always seem to buy a black bic mini idk why

18. purple no name lighters FTW!!

19. Currently rockin' a purple "cricket" lighter that randomly showed up in my house, clippers are probably my favourite though for lighting up the bowls / having on me to poke down joints and such.

Still always carry my trusty zippo though for anything other than bowls.

Used to have a matte black Led Zeppelin on with The Hermit artwork on it, some prick nicked it or it got lost somehow, absolutely gutting. Rockin' a plain silver one now till I can get my new Beatles one :D

20. orange bic mini, my old 1 ran out and i didnt have enough for a regular bic