Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighters

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Young Rell, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Never got why some people would tie string around their lighters

2. It's hemp wick.

3. It's called hempwick.

Edit: damn.. ^ you made an account only to ninja me. Well played..

4. Cool preciate it !

5. It's to get rid of the negative health effects and the taste of butane. I like it but I barely ever use it even though it's wrapped around my lighter. Kind of annoying using it with a hand pipe, trying to light the string with the bowl in my hand and shit. Yeah I can put the bowl down to light my liter but I like to make my smoking relatively fast. I hate being all sluggish.

6. That's why I sometimes light a candle and use the flame from that to light the hempwick. I probably use a hempwick as much as I use a lighter. Depending on the piece I am smoking from, balancing a lighter, a hempwick and a glass piece can be cumbersome.