Lighter?

Discussion in 'General' started by Flabos, Feb 10, 2006.

1. What lighter do u use?
    In very high temp thc destroys?

2. Black or green bics.
    Huh?

3. i wanna buy soon zippo.
    Some lighters are with a very very high temperature,is this a waste of cannabis?

4. Not that I know of.

5. [​IMG]
    Arent thos flames too hot for cannabis destroying the thc?

6. You NEVER use a torch to light a bowl, or bong stem or anything you have to pack before hand. Torches are for crackheads. Buy a bic. :smoking:

7. what about zippo?
    Cus i need a lighter what i can keep.
    Its pretty annoying to buy a lighter every time i wanna smoke... :smoking:

8. Why can't you keep a bic..?

9. no:)
    When i have smoked i always throw it away or it just dissapears....
    Nvm i got my point so the torch isn't good and as usual bic is good...:)

10. I only use black bics, if i dont have a black bic i dont smoke. I HATE using zippos to light pieces cuz you can really taste the fuel when you smoke... it ruins the taste and smell and i just dont like it.

11. My friend had a horrible problem losing lighters. What he did is he went out to a gas station and picked up a little holder for a baby bic that had a spring loded top that would flip open allowing you to light the lighter at the push of a button. Anyways moral of the story is it had a key ring on it and he attached it to a lanyard with his keys so that he never lost it. He has had that fuckin lighter for like a year now I am starting to hate it.

12. mhmmm...
    I will try it out...
    What do u prefer electrical or mehanical lighter?

13. Hes had the same bic for a whole year?

14. that's pretty damn impressive, I can barely hold onto the same bic for a week!

15. Here are the lighters currently in my possession.

Attached Files:

16. aribus that zippo looks sick (or is it a torch)

You can use a zippo to light a bowel, its the same as using a bick but just produces a bigger flame!!

17. Currently I have a black Bic. The only lighter I use is a Bic, they are the highest quality... My "trademark" lighter is Yellow though.. The only colors I EVER use are yellow or black, that way if someone ganks them, I know they are mine, because I have them trade marked.. so =P

18. zippos are not good for lighting bowls. they are fine for lighting joints. Zippos are the shit but not for mj. just buy a cheap ass bic.

19. I only use orang bics

20. just buy a 5 pack of bics from target, there right up where you checkout and only 3 bucks