Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lighter

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GanjaMang, Nov 21, 2010.

1. How do you light your lighter when you get stoned? With your thumb or your index finger? Personally I light with my thumb but I've tried both and find my thumb easier.

2. Another thumb'er here.

3. thumbin it

4. i use my pinky

5. Sometimes on tricky bong hits you have to put your thumb on the bottom and light it with your index finger, but usually the thumb

6. i use my toe idk for some reason i start acting like a chimp

7. Almost everyone uses their thumb.

8. I lol'd at that so fucking hard rofl.

9. depends on which side of the bowl im lighting
    i use both my thumb and index finger

10. Yeah but then there's the odd person who uses their index finger. I'm just wondering the point. When I use it and I'm using a spoon the way I would hold it my finger would get burnt to shit.

11. Index is for hitting a 3 or 4 footer where you can't reach the bowl really but you're not about to let some fool torch your shit

12. am i the only one that lights their lighter with their dick? damn

13. nah your not, I find it always adds a odd dynamic to the circle when I'm the only one using a fully erect penis to light a lighter, so I typically just use my thumb

14. thumb if I am using the lighter, index finger if I am lighting the wick attached to my lighter, always right hand..

15. Hahaha.. so true man..:smoke:

16. WTF... I always use my index finger... I always end up burning my damb thumb when I use it, not with the index tho -.-

17. Would have to agree, go goofy when technique dictates it necessary young padawan.