Lighter.

Discussion in 'General' started by RedSorcerer, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Fuck.
    I started last night with 3 lighters.
    I'm down to 0.
    Piles of dank, but no lighter.
    Whyyyyy?

2. uh go buy one, its really not to hard man

3. Bro, I live on a university campus, where the nearest 7/11 is miles away.
    And my vehicle situation is currently not looking good either.

EDIT: I found my bic. =]

4. I always end up finding other peoples lighters in my pockets after I get home. I am not trying to gank them or anything, just too high to think of who's lighter it is and everybody else is too stoned to say anything. I guess that just makes up for all the times somebody yanked mine.

5. Idk if you can use one but a Hakko will solve this problem. Ive had those nights when i couldnt use a lighter and the hakko came thru with its greatness. Also buy packs of lighters, they help alot too dog

6. Better to have plenty of bud and no lighter than to have a lighter and no bud.

7. im letting a crackhead barrow my lighter at this very moment. she always gives it back so its cool.

crack is bad kids

8. Some days I leave with 2 lighters come home with none, sometimes I come home with 5-6

Meh.

9. I had 10 brand new Bics just a couple months ago. Up untill about 2 weeks ago, all 10 were accounted for. Then all of a sudden, they start disapearing. I'm now left with some random Bic that wasn't part of the original 10 and it's about to die.

Fucking lighter gnomes I say.

10. I use to worry about this, now I learn that you need to mark your bics in one way or another.