Lightbulb Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by hockeyman07, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Yo,

If you have made one before share your tips on it. I am going to make one and want to make it good cuz I heard, they knock you on your ass if done right.

How many uses is it good for?
    Can it literally be smoked anywhere and nobody can tell?

2. Using a lightbulb as a vaporizer was one of the most poorly thought out decisions of my life. It's absolutely terrible. It hurts your lungs, throat, and everything in between. DON'T do it. If you want to vape, fork over the $160 for a VaperBros. If not, roll a blunt ;)

3. This QFT!!!
    it gets u high but it was harsh as hell when i used it

4. Idk dude I've heard from some people theyre good, and from other people that its shit and a waste of weed. So it might be personal preference and how well its made.

Give it a try, its not like a lightbulb costs alot of money lol. If it works, woo hoo. If not, then oh well, youre out a dollor or so for a lightbulb :p

Goodluck :)

5. It does work and its not hard at all to make, but i'd rather just smoke a bowl :D
    also, it ends up smelling like shit after a couple uses (kinda like burnt popcorn)
    if you do make it and use it, i suggest using a candle to heat it so you don't waste your precious lighter fuel :smoke:

6. Waste of my hr and a half. IT tasted like shit and smoked very harsh. Dont recommend it.

7. me and my roommate made one one time, and its pretty harsh..we found that vaping it and letting the vapor sit in the bulb for around 10 or 20 secs while it cools helps. but nonetheless, it does work.

8. I tried this a looooong time ago.

After a day I was gagging n shit, felt all nasty.

9. haha i fell into this one too. its pretty easy to make i just watched a vid on youtube. although it was easy to make it suckkked. the taste was sooo terrible. i was pretty ripped but not worth it. buy a legit one