Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

lightbulb vape

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by VapeLifeAlex, Mar 13, 2013.

1. I've made a lightbulb vape and have used it a couple times and am curious as how to get the most vapor out of it.
    I feel like the weed turns brown to fast, and I've been vaping both mid and high grade in it.
    It does get my high but just like some tips on how to have a better expierence with the homemade vape.

2. Constantly shake the bud around while heating it up. it's not the greatest way to get high but just take really long and slow drags and you'll be fine.

I'd save your high grade for a joint or bong or something like that and use your mids for your lightbulb until/if you get a real vape. then you want to use high grade to vape.

3. Don't have anything else, was searched recently and officer took my glass spoon

4. apples work better than that shit.

5. yeah man use an apple, don't smoke out of a lightbulb

6. It was a clear lightbulb, I cleaned it beforehand and I haven't had any issues from it that would worry me.
    And I'm not looking for other ways to smoke.
    I want to vape

7. hahaha we're in the same boat. all I want is a vape but eventually you'll want a little tonk :)

8. Anyone has any ideas on how to get it airtight
    I used the top part of a plastic bottle and its cap
    taped the top part on the bulb
    & the tube to inhale is pierced through the cap is a desperate part

9. when i did this in high school, i used one of those plastic things they use to arrest people with, i forgot what they call them.

fastener i think?

10. zip tie

11. Don't have any zip ties lying around