Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lightbulb Vape?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by SaskKush, Mar 9, 2013.

1. #1 SaskKush, Mar 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2013
    I built a light bulb vape today and I just have a few questions.

1. I have a plastic/rubber tube from one of those flexible straws you know? Will the vapors be hot enough to melt it and put out toxins?

2. If I smoked in my room would it smell?

3. How long should I hold the lighter to the bulb for?

4. How do I pull through it? I have a pop bottle lid on the top, with a hole in the lid for the tube. But I can't even breath in because there's no air flow. Is there supposed to be another hole somewhere?

2. [ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbVu0TlMNRs]How to Make a Vaporizer SERIES PART 9 - YouTube[/ame]
    Yea bro way better home made vape

3. 1. No
    2. It'll smell a little bit just blow out the window or make a sploof. Or just go outside if you don't want to take the risk.
    3. Hold it there until you see smoke fill up the lightbulb. if it turns black it's ok just the methane.
    4. Make a second hole in the pop cap and use it as a carb or something.