lightbulb vape

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by kjk707, Feb 7, 2013.

1. dude idk how this mo fucker worked but if your aprhensive about doing the lightbulb vape its great im stoned as shit off one pack and its not even done it doesnt even smell like weed in here.

2. yeah... i made one a few days ago, threw in maybe .2 and got me 3 fat rips... i was testing it out in my shed because i wasnt sure when my mom was coming home but when i was halfway to my front door it hit me... i was baked... and then i lit up the same .2 that was still in it later that night and got even higher. works great.. i think part of the effectiveness was due to the fact that the weed was ground up into almost a powder though

3. Care to explain this concept?

4. I used em a couple times when I was new to smoking and ignorant to my health and they definitely work fine, its easy to burn your bud instead of vape it though.
    I'd be more apprehensive about negative health effects than if it works or not though haha

5. Basically you gut out a standard incadesent house light bulb and put some herb in it and heat it with your lighter

6. i always ended up smokin popcorn wen i made those lmao

7. Too much heat captain!

8. get yerself an ice pipe, found at your local crackheads house usually.

or the corner mart that sells mini cigars in glass tubes, then you can make one.

9. And THIS could potentially be more harmful to your health than ANY kind of vaping or smoking device.

10. Definitely surprised no one has attempted to make one with a cfl, mercury hits!!!