Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Lightbulb Vape Question..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by whatitdo, Jun 10, 2009.

1. Is it possible to heat up the "resin" enough to produce enough vapor to get high off of? I sat there for a little bit trying to light it but nothing was happening I wasn't sure if it took more time to heat up or if it was even possible to do so. Any help would be awesome.

2. no the point of a vaporiser is to only burn the THC anything left has no THC on it you wont get high from smoking the resign you'll probablly just heat the bulb up so much it explodes :smoking:

3. I thought about that as well, being one of the main reasons I came here to ask whether than to have it explode and have to explain to my dad when he comes rushing in as to why I was heating up a lightbulb in the first place.

4. He'll think your a crack addict man if he caught you. That's why I usually don't use a lightbulb...I feel too much like a crack addict using a lightbulb and a birthday candle to heat it up haha. (Birthday candles work very well)

5. I've never tried smoking resin out of a lightbulb vape, but you can definitely smoke resin out of a commercial vape. Just heat that motherfucker up, use a candle bro, heat it up for a long time, but make sure you don't heat it up too much... I mean, heat it slowly and surely. Ya know, how you cook potatoes in the oven, ya don't wanna cook em too high for too long; the best potatoes have been roasted for hours. So yeah. Give it a shot bro. You can definitely smoke resin out of a vape.