light

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by crippledkiller, Aug 7, 2011.

1. I just started my 6 th week of flowering my lights come on at 11:30 pm my lights came on and I did het feeding a went to bed got up this morning and lights were off I have no clue how long they have been off what should I do ? Should I run my lights for 12 more hours or just let them go back off

2. Honestly the best thing you can do is to go back to your regular schedule and act as if nothing has happened.

Just think of it as if in nature. There are cloudy days or eclipses, then the sun goes back to normal (from plant perspective).

What messes you up, is a pretty consistant F@#$ing up. Say this keeps happening, then that'll throw the plant off during everything and give you poor yield.

Just keep rockin what u doin

3. Just leave them dark until the next regular lights-on time. Extended dark during flowering generally is not a problem.

4. Cool thanks almost started crying lol I only have 2 weeks to go don't want. To fuck it up