Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Light weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MindlessWASTE, Dec 19, 2008.

1. I smoke about a gram a day and a bowl pack of k.b gets me high for about 2-3 hours of quality shit, by myself, but if I smoke with people, for some reason i take about 8 big rips and Im good. Would this be light weght in your opinion?

2. Yeah, but thats fucking awesome, enjoy the savings while you can!

3. I wouldnt call you a Light Weight at all.

4. Not a light weight and if people say you are then who the hell cares you don't have to pay as much as them to get high. More power to you.

5. HAHAHAHA what a light weight. Takes me at least 40-45 rips to get a solid buzz.

6. No...i am a lightweight man, 154 lbs..and i get high like no other, i love smoking less than everyone else to get high.

7. Be proud, you are paying much less to get high.

8. #8 Rybinov, Dec 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 19, 2008
    yeah, I'd be happy with getting high really easily. My uncle cannot get high anymore. He started smoking back in the 70s and literally hasn't stopped since. The man cannot function without marijuana. doesn't know what reality is. He needs about an ounce a week to function like a regular person.

EDIT: as for me, it'll take me about 5 hits off mids and I'm goin pretty good. lookin forward to how this'll go when i start back up again, cuz i havent smoked in like 3 weeks now

9. Haha, yea, I probably take a out 12-13 big rips a night, then i usually eat some food then go to bed.

10. that sounds about average if its kb. my tolerance is ever lower than yours. its not a bad thing at all.

11. Got a family member like that too, their whole lives seem to revolve around that plant....Though if weed was legalized, maybe we would have cards that have a set limit on the amount of weed we can buy a week? And everytime it's swiped it will keep going and going until you max it out that week. Similar to a credit card.

12. it always takes me at least 754 big rips to get lightheaded :ey: ...lightweight

jk but really eight bong rips is enough for me and i in no way consider myself a lightweight

13. Dude not in my opinion.

If i'm smoking something that's dank but still not incredible (haven't had the chance to smoke extremely dank weed but getting some soon) literally one hit out of my dugout gets me high and i don't usually smoke more than like three. Once, I shared maybe a .3-.4 bowl with my friend and got BLITZED AS FUCKING HELL. i was pretty much hallucinating and had such weird, intense body high sensations that it was too much to handle.

Granted, I haven't gotten a hold of dank until recently but even so a small bowl of regs will get me decently high.

Been smoking for like a year.