Light warrior full run?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by OG LABS, Nov 25, 2017.

1. Hey everyone, I can't find any clean soils anywhere without bugs in it. The only clean stuff I can find is fox farms light warrior. My question is if it is possible at all to do a full run with only light warrior and add bottled nutes along the way. I really wanna try the 50/50 ocean forest light warrior and perlite mix but the OF is packed with crawling little bastards...along with roots organic and probly everything else.

Thanx everyone!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Those little bugs are actually used to stop other bugs from laying larvae, if they're the small white little critters

• Like Like x 1
  3. Really? So if I see those little white mite lookin mofos walking around in the bag it's ok?

4. Yup. Most company's use them to keep fungas gnats or other insects from laying larvae . I got a bag of fox farms and thought the same thing turns out after some research they're supposed to be there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wow, interesting!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

6. Wow that's good to know, I tossed a whole bag of ocean forest with the quickness last night. Thanx for the input bro

7. You can use it for a full run but it’s only got enough nutrients in it to get through the first couple weeks or so of growth so you’ll need to bottle feed it. I’m running 50/50 organic promix with mycos and light warrior with 1/4 gallon perlite added for extra drainage my next run.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Oh btw roots organics is the shit. So is nectar #4 soil. There's a lot of better choices out there than fox farms if you're going to use nutes either way

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanx alot guys I appreciate the recommendations