Light to close

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Tritus17, Jun 28, 2011.

1. I have a hydro table in my closet. 6 plants 1000Whps. So my plants are at about the 7 foot mark and the lights witch is affixed to the roof is burning my tops, one plant mostly. Is there anything I can do? I can only move the light to one side of the closet as opposed to the middle I think.

2. tie them down? almost like LST. just bend the top, tie a piece of string around it and affix it to something lower. that should at least buy you some time until you're done. idk.

3. break it sideways!

4. carefully break it. lol

5. Thx sly but that says it has to be in veg I'm 5 weeks or so into flower

6. I have read that it is ok to supecrop 4 weeks into flower max. ( I'll post if I remember where )
    But how are you counting from the day you switched to 12/12?
    female pre-flowers or flowering
    Marijuana continues to veg for a week or two into the cycle while it builds up that lovely horomone..... It takes her time to get used to things
    In the wild most plants start blooming long before 12/12, the photoperiod changes very gradually compared to indoors when you just switch or give it 24/36 hrs dark before switching. I do things a bit different, hr/day
    Finishing times, Photoperiod, Latitude, and how it all works!!
    If it was up to me and I had no other choice, had to be either cropping or taking the risk or letting them grow into the lights and crisp up..... not too hard of a choice