Light Question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by BLARNEYSTONES, May 22, 2006.

1. I have a few seedlings that are about three days old and are doing wonderful. They get about 7 hours of sun a day and i bring them in at night. I was wondering if i could but the seedling under the floresent tube lights in my closet? would it do anything?

Another question is my girlfriend just bought a rabbit and i was wondering if the poo would be a nice a fert? is it to early?

2. Hi, your plant needs to get atleast 15 hours of light a day, I use 18, some go with the lights on a full 24. With your fluros, you can make sure your plants get enough light. You want your light as close as you can get the bulb without touching the plant, like 1/2" away is good. Some say moving your plant inside and outside every day can cause stress. Usuallly, fresh shit is no good, the pH is too acidic but I cannot say about rabbit but I don't think it would work too well. Search for guano on ebay and you'll see the good stuff and it's pretty cheap. Good luck! :)

3. this is an outside grow.

4. Just trying to get an answer

5. 7 hours of light is limited duration whether an indoor or outdoor grow. The fluoro would help *IF* you got it within 2-3 inches of the plant.

Don't know about domesticated rabbit poop, so I would say play it safe and stick to tried-and-true.

6. Why not just have them come inside and sit under som CFL's at night while they are veggin it up, then take them outside when they are getting too big and let them veg some more and flower?

7. hehe not very good at math it does get about 11-12 hours of sun sorry for the false info.:eek: