Light-proofing

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Stinkweed, Jun 2, 2016.

1. So, my plant that I'm growing is in my closet. Im currently on 12/12 and I am concerned about light making it in through the cracks between the frame and the door on my closet. Its a sliding door closet typical of 70s houses. Anybody have any creative light proofing ideas?

2. tin foil and or cardboard...

...not so creative but effective as long as you have proper venting to cope with heat buildup(the more light you stop escaping the more heat you ALSO stop escaping)

** @vostok what do you use?**

• Like Like x 2
  3. Not a bad idea, I think I could probably manage to tape some cardboard up to try and fill the gap....lets see what the mad scientists on this forum can come up with though lol

4. anything else'll be more pricey :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. dont let it bug if nobody else responds(mostly they ALL just use cardboard)

6. ..lol...paint.. plaster.. dry hemp twigs ...anything to stop them herms ....lol

I'm big on kitchen foil ..lol cheers 'Eyes'

• Like Like x 1
  7. Next time grow autos on 24/0 and don't even worry about light and open the door any time it gets hot.

8. i grow in my closet and made a big ass sheet out of garbage bags taped together. i put it up when the lights go out

• Like Like x 1
  9. Aint worried about it, Ive been on here 7 years. I know how it goes lol. Im just gonna try the cardboard idea.

• Like Like x 1