Light off for 6 days what do I do???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by johnjoemurphy, Jun 28, 2017.

1. So set up my girls for the flip everything was rosey. Set the timer. Filled tank with new food. Tucked everything into nets to get lovely even canopy. Set the light Height perfect.

What I didn't do was remember to turn the switch on the ballast back on. Like a fucking moron.

Went in today well happy with myself as I was actually a week ahead of schedule. Popped my head in while they were asleep. Noticed the plants looked very yellow. Realised my mistake.

I put the lights back in ASAP.

Now my question is do I leave them I. Veg for a few days let them green up or should o just go straight back into 12/12.

These are all new seeds and all hybrids so I want to minimise the risk of hermies.

Any advice.

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. I would let them veg abit and recovery. Then flip.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's what I was thinking but I've seen on other forums that they are prob already in flower mode so putting them back to veg could cause hermie.

4. They're not super yellow but you'd def notice it especially on the top leaves

5. Well you generally want them to be healthy going into flower, that why I said veg them longer.

6. I agree mate I'm on the same page but I'm also worried about the hermie issue. With them being hybrids they are going to be more susceptible.

I'd be happy to leave them another week or so if it not gonna cause other issues.

It's a cat and mouse game is this.

7. If they herm I guess they herm. Kinda a live and learn type situation. Each grow you will learn a lot with hands on experiences.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hopefully someone has already learned from this mistake so I don't have to ha ha.

Swear to god though always when you think you've everything sorted properly you make some stupid fuck up ‍♂️

9. Sounds funn6 but give them some N and carry on 12n12

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thanks mate. Ya now I think about they look like they would if they had a N deficiency. Dose wise should I go high Like same amount I'd give them mid flower? I use canna which usually only recommend using their PK 13/14 on week 5. Should I just give them that dose now?

11. Just low dose can't harm them

12. I'll give that a blast. I can't be dealing with hermies and I think going back into veg will bring me down that road. I'll let you know how it goes in a week or so.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Good luck mate if it was me of wait a day or 2 on 12 n 12 see if the light brings the green back u may have enough n in soil still if not change in colour then try a bit N

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'll give them a little drop. Like you say can't hurt.

15. This very thing happened to me. I re vegged for a week and the flipped. Didnt hermie and was good bud. I didnt use any n or anything just vegged a week.

Dont over complicate it mate