light messup during flowering?!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by celebi, Nov 12, 2010.

1. so i went to bed last night thinking my lights would shut off at midnight and come back on at noon, but i changed some things around and forgot to turn one of my timers in the off position, so they got an extra 6 hours of light before i woke up and realized that they were on. is this going to effect my plant durastically? how long before they recover? is this super bad, something i should worry about? any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

celebi

2. It depends on what stage you are in.
    If they are in the flowering stage it can cause your plant to hermaphrodite, but i really think you would have to make this mistake a couple more times for it to do that.

They dont need recovery, they just got extra light so its not going to hurt that part of the plant.
    You really have to mention how old the plants are and what stage they are in.

3. Yep, I agree with that ...

4. He did refer to a schedule that is at a 12-hour interval, so I think we can assume flowering stage.

Extra light in flower is not good, but if it happens just this once you should be fine. Be vigilant with timer settings from now forward.

5. sorry guys, its 16 days into flowering and the buds look very nice, ill post a couple pics tonight when the woman brings me my camera. and thanks... i just worry a lot and this is the first time ive ever fucked up on the lights, i appreciate the feedback dudes.