Light help!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ZIloveWeed, Aug 4, 2012.

1. What are the things you plug a light bulb into and then you can plug it into a regular outlet on the wall
    Thanks for the help.

2. It's a ballast. . . Hope this helps

ForumRunner_20120803_181047.png

ForumRunner_20120803_181128.png

3. No, its a peice that you screw a lightbulb in then you can plug that peice into the wall with the lightbulb on and the light will come on

4. Im at a loss for words. . . Sorry man

5. Oh shit, man, you're hurting me... :Dit's called a light socket.
    But the only one that will plug directly into a wall outlet is called a Y-splitter, and it contains two sockets. Not very flexible unless you mount the y-splitter socket in a little spun aluminum reflector from Home Depot. The reflector has a socket attached to an extension cord so you can move the light around.

6. I think he's talking about the lights that are in the orange cage sort of thing on a long cord. They're used for construction and such

7. Oh, a drop cord, or drop light, or mechanic's light... or he's f...ing with us???

BTW, nice sigpic !

8. [quote name='"Olde School"']

Oh, a drop cord, or drop light, or mechanic's light... or he's f...ing with us???

BTW, nice sigpic ![/quote]

Thanks man! And he's prolly fucking with us. But that's what came to mind from his description

9. Extension chord? Lamp?

10. It's just a peice that you screw a regular round lightbulb into and then you plug it into the wall and it turns the light on i need this to put in my grow box

11. I knew that