Light Green (White) Discolouration On Leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by mickblack, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Hey there, 
    I'm growing an outdoor Northern Light (AutoFlower) plant and I'm very concerned about the color of the leaves. She was planted in soil 14 days ago and at day 8 I started to notice that they had little light greenish (hardly visible) spots on them. She is not growing  and is not keeping up with 3 other black jack auto flowering plants (they are all fine). Now the "stains" are on most leaves of the Northern Light. I watered the plants everyday although I haven't watered in 2 days as I thought little flies were hatching out on the top of the soil (Which was moist). The plant is also starting to droop but the soil is only dry at the top. I haven't used nutrients yet, only have perlites in the soil. It gets up to 30 degrees Celsius hot during the day (86 F) and during the night it lowers down to about 20 degrees celsius (68 F).  Is this a deficiency of nutrients? If so, why are the other 3 plants perfectly healthy?
    I would really really appreciate any help! :)

Attached Files:

2. #2 Sam5a, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014
    I'm guessing pH fluctuation. I use drinking water to give my girls, although it's slightly below the ideal pH, I figured that way I'm sure the watering doesn't have a great pH difference even when I put nutes in the water.

3. #3 Vee, Sep 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2014