light green spots on leaves

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by budsforhealth, Jul 3, 2011.

1. Hi gang.

I am new to the room/forum. I have not grown for nearly 3 decades. I had a accident, and was left with a spinal cord injury. That happened nearly 10 years ago. And through the years I had quit, mostly, smoking. Another person I met who also has a SCI, brought it up to me to try hemp to reduce the chronic pain, and the spasms I have.

What a avid idea. And I can say, it works like a charm. The spasms are almost completly gone within 5 min's. And the severe aspect of the pain reduced drasticlly.

Now to the issue. I started these ladies inside with seed purchased. The Medijuana strain. They are growing great. Just hit 4 feet tall, 1st of July. I got them outside, mid May. They are as wide, as they are tall. BUSH.

On some of the leaves, I am getting light green spots. They seem to come in clusters on the leaves. Not really a lot. And seem to only be in a portion of a plant. Then after time, they turn into holes.

Its not like there is a lot of them. I have 6 plants. Some only have a gfew, then others have maybe, say 20.

Any idea as to what this may be? and a suggestion on a remidy?

Thanks

2. In soil?, It could just be short on magnesium/calcium (mag/cal). Lets see what happens after the next watering. If they get worse add a small amount of the magi-cal. When they have more roots they should be able to find the magnesium in the soil if you added it to the mix. Just an Idea :)
    Herbal Vaporizer Reviews

3. Sounds like magnesium deficiancy or nitrogen deff

4. Hmmmm I was going to download a image of the plants. how do i go about this. It says...Please enter URL of image. They are 4 feet tall, so the root system is well on its way. The N level is plenty, so we can eliminate that. Another question, I have branches coming from the very bottom of the plant. I mean the very bottom, next to the ground. And they come up to about half way up the height of the plant. Should I trim these lower branches off.? and if so how many, or how far up?