Light Change

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by SuperSizedNugz, Sep 3, 2014.

1. Hey guys, i have an issue. id like a little input on to ease my mind. 2 days ago, i found all the plugs pulled out of the wall. I plugged everything back in, but i put the fan on the timer, and the HID's direct to outlet like a dumbass. i worked yesterday and diddnt have time to do a check up, and this morning, i found my tent to be lit up with the fan off. the temp was pretty high. The plants look pretty good except for one, droopy leaves which im chalking up to be thirsty. I gave em a good drink, and fixxed the plugs so the fan is still on 24/7 and the lights back on the timer. My question is, will 2 days of light during flower do anything bad? I know it takes longer to revert into veg, but just wanted to see if anyone else made a mistake like this and if theres anything i should look out for. 2 are about 2 weeks into flowering, buds recently just started forming. the other 2 are done in a week or so, i already harvested the top colas, they are just in there so the bottom ones fatten up and ripen. Any input at all?

2. You're fine. No need to worry.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ^^^ I'm with junkee above but do stay sharp, for any signs of herms