Light Burn?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by 918AutoGrower, May 7, 2018.

1. Is this light burn? I know it isn’t nutrient related because this plan is 23 days old and is in Ocean Forest + Perlite mix and doesn’t need supplemental feeding yet.

It is under a 300watt SYGAVLED S300, which is 26” over this particular plant which looks to be showing signs of light burn. The temperature in my grow space varies from 74 - 81 but never gets hotter than that. The other two plants are showing no signs of deficiencies. They look to be healthy.

BTW, this setup is temporary. I sold all of my growing equipment years ago and I have purchased all new stuff. It just hasn’t arrived yet. Grow tent should be here in a day or two.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. They all the same strain?

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

3. No. The one in the pictures is Jack Herer Auto. The other two are Blueberry Auto and Purple Bullet Auto.

4. The Jack Herer Auto is from GYO Seedbank (GYO is also the breeder).

5. Maybe it's a little more light sensitive than the other two. If they don't have any light burn and are the same distance away, that's the only thing I can think of. Or maybe it's a little more nute sensitive. The fox farms is a little hot out of the bag. Just my 2 cents

6. I know I wasn’t thinking when I put this grow together. I KNOW that FFOF is too hot for most autos. after I finish these 3, I’m going to try a 30% Ocean Forest + 20% Perlite + 20% Vermiculite + 30% potting soil that only has micronutrients in it.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe you could just put fox farms ocean forest 2/3, and light warrior the rest of the way. Give the roots time to grow before they hit the hotter soil. But it looks like your other plants look good, maybe you got a bad pheno. Lots of variables

• Like Like x 1