Lifestyle of the rich, and the famous

Discussion in 'General' started by TheRussianToker, Jun 7, 2012.

1. The title mentioned above, has no correlation to what I'm about to type here now.

Before I begin, I just want to mention, I met a Russian guy. Mid 20's, in general a total badass. He drove a 150k car to my small european grocery. And it just got me wondering....what the fuck. Thats about it.
    Moving on.

I have a problem. A career problem. I wanted to be a lawyer at age 12. A surgeon at 13. A mechanic, age 15. I don't know what to do. I even want to be a physicist at this very moment.
    My interests range from mechanics, cars, planes, boats, to the other side of the spectrum, math, crossword puzzles, and philosophy.
    For me, motivation is not a problem, but a key ingredient in moving forward in my life.

I just have no idea what to do?! I'm bilingual. (russian) if you have not found that out yet.
    I'm still in high school. (Started 1 year late)

Maybe I should just find a career in some shit that bores me to death?

Maybe a job that highlights my bilingual ability? I find so much motivation in mostly everything...

Any suggestions to a career? Any suggestion.......seriously any suggestion :smoke:

2. Be a stripper
    /thread

3. invent something my friend.

4. Be an astrophysicist and study black holes and string theory and help mankind take the next step to becoming spacefaring. The ultimate survival of the human race depends on us finding a way to get off of Earth and settle new planets. You can help make that happen.

5. Damnit man, I just might...I just might

6. With what? I have like 90 bucks, and an android phone.

7. Please do. If you have enough charisma, you might even be able to make it on television. You can be the new Michio Kaku and talk about how the universe is like a bunch of bubbles.

8. well jesus. just get a fucking job then :laughing:

walk to the nearest grocery store or fast food joint man.cant go from rags to riches over night

9. Haha thanks, I will take that into serious consideration. Not specifically the michio kaku part, buut the part about making it on television.

But I'm a fairly enclosed person, if you know what I mean.

10. Ok shit. OK damnit I am getting a real job. Tomorrow after work I'm stopping by and going to all the restaurants and bullshit stores for my application. Thanks for actually making me progress 1/5th of a percent into my bright future!!

11. Engineering? Aeronautics or astronautics, whatever the hell it is. You feel me? Breathing down your neck, ever so softly...delicious.

12. privet brattan,

I was in the same situation as you. Just keep doing you. I graduated a reputable college with a Fin degree, but i work at my pops car business. Cars is something i have always loved doing. Im currently in my early 20's and still trying to branch out and find what i wanna do. I found out quick the 9-5 wasn't for me. My mind always runs 1000 miles per hour, sour makes it slow:smoke:. Just enjoy life as it is. When i was in highschool i was still a little young buck thinking i knew what life was all about. Man was I wrong. Do what makes you happy, and always network good things are sure to come out of it.

13. #13 TheRussianToker, Jun 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2012
    :smoking: I do, and i like it

Engineering? Can you please break it down for me. What exactly is engineering comprised of?

nvm, what a stupid ass question. Im so ..... whatever that word is, that means In need of. Very needy or ...damnit what is that word? DESPERATE. thats the word.. im so desperate

14. a friend of a friend of mine made an app for the android market and sells it for a dollar. its not very popular but according to my friend he still manages to clear on average 500/month you'll prolly need to learn a bit of programing but its worth a shot

15. Wow ok.

Programming sounds fun

16. Hit man, just throwing some ideas out there. My buddy says he gets 500 a pop and manages to pull of$1750 a month.

17. dude ur head is all over the place like a lot of people ur age. Take it from a guy that used to be in ur situation, pick one path and go down it. You can always change but the most important thing is picking a path and following it.

18. I'm in pretty much the exact same situation.

So i ended up doing international business and probably minor in philosophy.

19. Learn that money isn't everything.

Take what you need and leave the rest.

20. worth a shot bro. i myself dont know shit about programing however im sure something along the lines of an android app prolly isnt too terribly hard to learn. i bet you could even find a few free tutorial videos on google, thats how im teaching myself photoshop lol

good luck man