lifes trials and tribulations

Discussion in 'General' started by TrueBlue01, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Best friend is moving outta state for a job. I want to be happy for him but at the same time I'm freaking bummed!

2. My best friend of 13 years has lived in Japan for 3 years. We still talk daily.
    It's life yo.

3. I don't have friends.

*insert forever alone meme*

4. I moved to a different province and left all my friends back in BC. It's life, I make new friends here too

5. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']My best friend of 13 years has lived in Japan for 3 years. We still talk daily.
    It's life yo.[/quote]

This explains a lot. Does the fact that my first best friend was on a Harry Potter forum throughout middle school make sense to you?

:laughing:

The internet is fucking revolutionary, and anyone who claims otherwise is ignorant.

6. Lol idk what the fuck you are talking about. Go home lion, you're drunk!

7. CK is definitely drunk. He seriously needs to go home. On some game thread, he interrupted the thread to talk about cat-dog, but made no sense as to what his point was.

8. Hahaha! Catdog. Epic.
    I love drunk CK.

9. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']

Lol idk what the fuck you are talking about. Go home lion, you're drunk![/quote]

ForumRunner_20121108_063202.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063149.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063225.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063225.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063237.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063250.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063302.png

View attachment 1024787

ForumRunner_20121108_063351.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063405.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063416.png

ForumRunner_20121108_063423.png

Feel free to differentiate, if it makes you feel more justified.. somehow.

10. No sense whatsoever.

Let's make fun of CK because he's drunk.

It's something we can agree on because we're too stupid to acknowledge the points we bring up :cool:

My definition of stupid?

Umable to discount presented ideas.

Notice there's no USAGE of these ideas.

11. Go home lion YOU ARE DRUNK :laughing::hello:

12. [quote name='"underahoneymoon"']Go home lion YOU ARE DRUNK :laughing::hello:[/quote]

And strike up a vote for someone else who does not do the research they pretend to have done.

13. I'm lolin so hard. Omg CK your fucking funny. Idk what the fuck is going in here, but I like it.

14. [quote name='"Terrorist"']I'm lolin so hard. Omg CK your fucking funny. Idk what the fuck is going in here, but I like it.[/quote]

I'm glad I amuse you, but until you give me something to converse, you are useless to me except for something to drunkenly examine as something useless to me.

15. I think you need to go to Honeymoons thread. Fuck me, I can't link it, Honeymoon get in here.

16. I am just as confused and loling so hard. Wtf CK why are you mad at us? We've just been talking about Will Smith and rim jobs all night, not politics.

17. [quote name='"Terrorist"']I think you need to go to Honeymoons thread. Fuck me, I can't link it, Honeymoon get in here.[/quote]

I'm a whistle blower?

Is it because I point out what I think is important in the ideologies people post? Is that what makes a whistlr blower? I admit I read the first post of her thread and disregarded the usefulness of it (conencerning the points I have made here) but if one of her older threads are more relevant, or I have not searched deep enough, I will certainly look.

I hate being wrong more than almost anything else.

18. I'm not mad.

I just request truth and rationality.

Although these are certainly misconstrued as anger, it does not mean I feel such an emotion regarding this subject. and thus, we return to my point

MISREPRESENTATION