Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Reggae420, Jan 24, 2009.

1. I am not trying to speak for everyone here but I really believe that most people really dont appreciate life, so many people take it for granted and one day you wake up and realize that you have wasted so much of it and theres nothing you can do about it, It taked different things to realize it, it could be losing a loved one, or getting diagnosed with cancer, or a number of other things, I just find it sad that something needs to happen for us to udnerstand that life is not something to take for granted, becasue one day it will be gone.

One Love

2. Life is doomed for every living thing, so who gives a fuck? Just have fun.

3. if you see it that way then your not one of the people im talking about, if you see life as fuck this just hvae fun then thats great, have fun, im talking about people who dont do shit with their lives casue they dont realize how much it means, if you wanna smoke weed all day and do nothing else cause thats your idea of fun then thats good, but do what your idea of fun is, dont just fuck with this and have a shitty time

4. I'm just one of those people who playz wit his dick all day and smilez

5. Be glad of life because it gives you the chance to love, to work, to play, and to look up at the stars. -Henry Van Dyke

6. rooofl

7. hahaha your fuckin boss

8. #8 maxrule, Jan 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2009
    Tell me about it. :rolleyes:

I took my favorite cat and a whole litter of cute little kittens to my friends farm and put them in his barn. I went back over the next day with a bag of cat food only to find the fire dept there putting out his barn fire. All the little kittens are just gone.

That is just the God's way of reminding MaxRule that God is also a life taker. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. Don't ever forget that.

9. well said max, it took my 38 year old aunt dying today for me to realize that you only get one shot at life and it can end so suddenly.