Life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Fookidooki, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Before you read: I'm not emo or anything I just have weird viewpoints.
    So lately I've felt as though I'm not attached to anything. Not people or objects or anything.. Sometimes I feel as though all my friends could even die and I wouldn't even feel any sadness, I'd only be sad that I've become a loner. I don't like feeling like this. It's like I have but two emotions, depression or anger. Also it's like no matter what I do I never have a good time. My definition of a good time is always defined in my head, and when that actually occurs, I feel like it wasn't that great. It was whatever. Everything seems to be "whatever," lately. Ive had no reason to my actions lately, other than "why not?" Don't get me wrong, though, I can be happy sometimes and I'm always laughing, but in a general, much larger sense, I feel like it doesn't truly matter. I feel like nothing in this life truly matters. It's simply work followed by death. Is there something wrong with me? Do you think weed could have any part of this?

2. Maybe. I think you should talk to a professional about this.

3. Netflix has a documentary called the secret and there is a book. Watch or read then repost feelings.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. I'll check it out <3

5. How odd. I don't remember starting this thread.

6. Meh, some days I believe in god, some days I don't; mainly I just do whatever the fuck I need to do to get myself through the day and onto the next one.

Meh, be grateful that your actually aware that your not happy with your life, most people don't figure it out until 35-40.

7. You don't goe some days without believing in him you probably go some days doubting him but you will see if you ever are in a bad enough situation you will call to him but yeah man life is boring and it kinda sucks sometimes especially if you are broke like me but life is what you choose to make it.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. I think your current ability to only focus on the "bad" things is what you should be concerned about. You say you feel nothing but two emotions; maybe that's an actual chemical imbalance in you that you should check out, or a more internal and less physical/psychological thing you should still seek help about.

Think of it this way, if nothing really matters then nobody is right or wrong about anything so anything (even super fantastic shit) can happen.

9. Life IS pointless until you imbue it with meaning. If you have no purpose neither will life.

10. How exactly does one do that? I feel like nothing out there actually has meaning. I guess the only real meaning to life is to have fun and enjoy the ride. But, if one is not having fun then what more is there, ya know?

11. its shitty when the purpose i chose for my life is looked down upon by most of society..

how can you be happy with your life when everyone else is lookin down their nose at you?

12. The simple thing would be to just atop caring what people think. What's hard though is deciding if that's what's really best, and if it is how to accomplish it.

13. thats the easy, 'cool' thing to do.. but let me tell you.. as someone who has lived by that mantra his whole life.. its not the way to live your life..

its easy to "not care" what people think of you when you and your lifestyle are accepted in society.. not as easy and rewarding if it is not.. but still, thats what i did.. "i dont give a fuck what people think, this is my life, imma do what i do".. then you get older and you think you shoulda lived a little different

14. You just gotta figure out what you like and what you wana kill decades doing

15. i hate life, i wish it would just like, live its self or something, but no, its alwys making ME have to do shit, a bunch of shit i dont wanna do either. fuck you, life, fucking buzzkill ass motherfucker.
    im serious, i hate this life, aside from weed and getting off, i find no happiness in it.

16. Maybe you're just depressed man. When all you think about is negative stuff it's kind of hard to see the positive, but just like you decided to focus on the bad things you can make the switch to only allowing good thoughts and that way the negative stuff kind of fades away. You are your thoughts. If all you think about is bad things that's going to reflect how you're feeling. You might be over analyzing things as well. I know how hard it can be, but just do what you enjoy and anyone or anything that tries to bring you down isn't worth your time.:smoke: