Life sucks.

Discussion in 'General' started by fvckweed, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Stressed with school and trying to get into college. Relationship troubles, money troubles, everything is all hitting me at once I feel like I'm suffocating. Depression is starting to set in. Anyone have any advice to get through rough times like this? Having some very dark thoughts so maybe there is someone out there with some insight that can help before I do something stupid. Thank you

2. #2 boydamien, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    Family,friends Doctor or the samaritans

Wish you all the best mate

3. School, relationship, money problems? EVERYONE goes through this. It's part of life. One problem at a time young feller. 

If you think that sucks, wait til you get old and have chronic health problems. Everything else in life will become secondary.

"When you have your health you have everything."

5. hey bud I know what you mean, feels like your head is caving in, everythings moving so fast and you feel like you don't know what the fuck to do. Its def an scary feeling especially if your battling it alone. All I can say is keep your head up, focus on whatever makes YOU happy be it little tasks or a hobby that you forgot about.

Dark thoughts are normal I have them all day every day it's just how you control them. Make a joke about whats going on, laugh a lot, and make sure to keep away from negative things and negative people. I know it sounds weird but what music do you listen to? If you listen to a lot of dark depressing thigns that won't help your mood at all try to pick something up lifting and fast paced. Working out is also a very good method of clearing that cloudy head. 

most of all buddy just stay positive and keep strong! your doin better than most kids you got a girl your going to school and you smoke dank so your on the right track just gotta patch up the rails! 

6. #6 Vicious, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 8, 2015
    I'm in a similar spot but I've come to accept that's life. You can talk to me on skype or steam if you want to shoot the shit, play games or get free therapy you'd otherwise pay hundreds an hour for.

Actually, I encourage you all to add me, I'm a easy person to talk to, you get semi-educated unlicensed therapy and I get better experience than I could with an internship.

7. Peaks an troughs m'boii. 

8. Whenever I'm having a shitty day and things are going wrong left and right, I like to get high and reflect on the fact - so many other people have it worse than me....

I just think....I could be retarded, blind, deaf, crippled, painfully ugly, facing serious time in prison, recently diagnosed with terminal cancer, living in a filthy 3rd world country without enough food to eat, or just dumb as a post. 

Count your blessings, not your misfortunes....life's more enjoyable that way. 

9. it's growing up man. i thought i was alone too, then i found my girlfriend. Everyone goes through it, even if it seems like they havent, a lot of people you think have it easy really are just like you.

It fucking sucks man, just take the bad days and hope for a better one tomorrow. Find something to do when you get bored, guitar, listening to music, drawing, watching a movie or tv show, go driving, something. anything to keep you from your thoughts. When you're alone and bored, depression is inevitable and it'll come around if you're doing the same thing day after day. Just dont do anything stupid, i know it's tempting...

but think about blowjobs.
    and good weed
    and better weed
    alcohol!
    bitches
    hoes
    girlfriends
    more blowjobs.
    sex
    and fucking steak!

life might suck right now, but there's some awesome shit out there, that even if you dont have right now, you will get at some point in the future. 

just remember, if you bite the bullet you don't get to recieve blowjobs anymore. 

in all seriousness, try to laugh, do anything but what you do when you're thinking about how bad shit is. and if weed seems to make your problems worse, maybe you should stop smoking for a bit. Just get better man. I know how you feel cause i've been there too, and it feels like it'll never end. and it doesnt, it comes and goes, but you have to take the good with the bad. Just remind yourself of all the awesome things in the world. 

10. Life is what you make it, so I guess you suck..

11. unfortunately do not have the best relationship with my family.

12. thanks man, yea, dark thoughts are pretty normal for me too, but lately they've been the ONLY thoughts I have. I listen to exactly that, EDM, rap, lots of electronic. Its therapeutic usually, but lately I'll listen to it and it'll just put me into my thoughts deeper .. I do work out actually I just started about 3 weeks, just came back from the gym now. You're right that definitely does help. Feeling better each time. Thanks man you def made me feel a little better, I appreciate 100%.

13. wow thank you I'll shoot you a message when I get a chance

14. that's a good start, thank you. The painfully ugly part is part of them problem tho lol, my self esteem is absolute SHIT. Lol

15. You'll be aight, mate. Just keep truckin'. Name of the game is never quit. As long as you keep going, you'll be aight.

You've still got 3 out of 4 bud! It's been demonstrated with empirical evidence that those who can learn to enjoy the small things in life are those that experience the most happiness. I know that it is nerve wracking trying to get in school, but what a great thing to be nervous about! People that worry every day about being killed and finding food are able to find happiness. It can get overwhelming sometimes, but sometimes being anxious and overwhelmed are great things. They lead you to make changes and if you didn't feel them, it would mean that you didn't care. Don't get caught up in the moment. Your negative feelings can lead to great things. 

17. you're right. I would terribly miss good blowjobs and weed. Lol. That's a good idea tho, do some activities to keep my mind occupied. Stopping smoking is an idea too. I almost feel as if it part of the problem. A while back I picked up an O of some sativa and it lasted me a month, and that month is when the thoughts started. I personally like smokin alone, but that sativa man, I feel like it got to my head. Sitting there alone, overthinking my whole life. Fortunately, just picked up the next batch and its indica which totally numbs me out including my mind. But thank you man, you gave me some insight. I need to focus on the good things.

18. you're right. The little things, like weed lol! I think this thread has helped me realize I need a change of mindset ultimately. It's not the situation I'm in, it's the mindset I'm in. Thank you

19. One foot in front of the other.

Life has never been easy.[​IMG]

awesome my dude yeah dark thoughts will always try to cloud your judgement but turns those dark thoughts into something positive like a good hard fucking or a blowjob while driving lmao! Nice we got the same music tastes so just keep away from those songs that bring those certain memories and keep that skip button handy!

I know I have the same issue i'll be on a roll with some good music then that one badass song comes up that gets me thinking and i'm like damn, but then I stop myself and say hold up its just a song and stop relating even though you wanna relate so bad. Freestyle to some songs too even if you cant, its a way of venting and you say what the fuck is on your mind at that time, i know if i'm really pissed or whatever i'll go for a drive and just blast rap n freestyle or anything that you can sing along with oddly enough, it helps! 

do you draw or anything what kinda hobbies you into? see if we can turn those dark thoughts into images or stories maybe? and hell yeah about the gym its my best friend I go there religiously now especially when my mind is in a haze. Just keep strong my dude and know that you got that G.C fam on your side.