Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life Sucks Without Weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Nov 21, 2013.

1. So, I've been on probation for 8 months now. I *might* be getting off in December or January, but it may end up lasting until it the original date in June. The problem is, my life sucks without weed. I'm not trying to wallow in self-pity, I'm just going to post the facts. I have no friends and my license is restricted, so I can't visit my old friends. I make very little money and can't drive anywhere, except to probation and my job. I'm bored to tears all the time and relationships never work for me. The only time I remember being happy in the past year was when I had weed. Without it, my life is so boring. It feels so empty and meaningless. I feel I have nothing to look forward to anymore. Weed not only helped my chronic stomach aches, nausea, and headaches, but it really helped me mentally. I just have this "what's the point" outlook on life now. Advice?

2. You could always read watchmen

3. dude. i know exactly how you'r feeling. i always have that shit feeling too when i go without weed.

all i can say is just move on with your life, and sooner then later your probation would be over man

4. It couldn't be soon enough...

5. That shit is good lol.

---------------------------------------
    Smoke On!

6. Iv gone 154 days with no drinking and no getting high. Its a big change after getting fucked up for over 30 years. I can think clearly, my relationships are better. People respect me for changing so much. I'm gaining a wife, son and daughter. sobriety has gave me time to soul search.

hell man you just have to grow up, weed is not everything. Its a luxury to enjoy.

Bottom line is you need to be content sober or the problem you have will be there till you get shit figured out.

I get off probation around new years and will do some weed edibles but never drink again.

7. I've been on probation for about 2 years now (one more year to go) ,so I know exactly where you're coming from man. All you can do is find a hobby ,and move on until you can toke again.

8. Well, you have things I don't. I don't have friends, family, or a girl. I have soul searched. The only thing I've found is that I'm more depressed than ever.

9. There's gotta be something that you love whether it's a person object idea whatever. Find something you're passionate about and do something with it I guess. It'll help you stop feeling like shit so much.

10. Hey if your state is a medical state?, you could request it as a medical purpose. It could be used as an antidepressant in your case.  

11. #11 Deleted member 571579, Nov 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2021
    Derp