...life"s road...

Discussion in 'General' started by poager22, Apr 24, 2011.

1. There is alot of things I've dont in the very short 18 years i have lived...
    And I must say that I have taken a path in my life I never thought I would...
    But I would like you to tell me where in life you have ended up and how far
    off of your path you have traveled....College, Jobs, Kids, Wife....

So to start it off I'll tell you my story....

So I used to be a godly good kid, and high school changed my life...before freshman I would have never even thought about smoking or partying or anything...and my junior year I ended up bad ( hard drugs, parties all day, ended up getting a felony for theft----get off probation for that next month----and even dropping out....so my life went good to fucked up quickly, but I have changed and I'm back to being a good kid other than
    smoking and partying once in awhile...(but I'm about to graduate, get off probation, and move to a new town for college next month so life goes on and you just got to deal with it...

peace and pot

2. keep bringing the good vibes bro, i hope that the rest of your life you wont make any more mistakes and just keep goin up that hill called life :D

3. I was an adventurous child. Always climbing trees and doing weird stuff on the play ground, in terms of getting around. Then video games came in. I still played outside, but not as often. I slowly became sucked into the virtual world.

As the years went by my life seemed to be ok. I made a friend in elementary school. We became like brother within the next few weeks. We would stay over at one another house every weekend. Stay up all night, playing games, watching movies, doin kid stuff.

Around the time 1 was 12 or so i had an experience. I won't go into detail. Let's just say this single action, sparked my questioning of every thing around me, only subconscious at the moment. I went to middle school and had few friends, though they were good friends.

At the end my 8th grade year, I started smoking cigarettes, because the people i hung out with at the time, smoked, and I wanted to fit in. This began the downward spiral of my mentality. I started wanted to get drunk, and try weed, and all sorts of drugs. It's gotten to the point where i want to try PCP.

Come high school. I definitely got into the wrong crowd. Skipping classes every day. Not listening to anyone. No doing homework. Nothing. Just fuck the world type shit. round november we moved. I was forced to switch schools, due to my grades and behavior. I remained the same even at my new school, and failed freshman year. After that, things kind of got better. I tried to focus more and do better.

I had been smoking MJ for a year at this point, and well, it hindered my grades. So i said only on weekends. Things were going well by the time i was 16. I had a job, and could do stuff. This was shortly lived as i got fired 3 weeks after being hired for smoking cigs on premises.

I tried to join the Navy when i was 18. Everything seemed like it was going to work out. Then that fateful day at meps, i got the notice. I had lost 40% hearing capabilities in my left ear. I had to wait a week before getting notice taht this disqualified me from entry to the Military.

Awhile later i became heavily depressed. Thinking that i wasn't good enough ot join the soldiers and fight, what was my existence? After a few months of being in a black mental hole, i somehow got over it. And started trying to find a job again.

I have always questioned life in general. I remember when we lived in Germany we were driving to the store, I asked myself "Why am I me?" This very moment, shattered my fabric of being completely. Asking questions that a mere child should not be asking. Wondering why my existence was at the age of 5. I knew i meant for something. I just didn't know what.

I have lived a life of starting out full of hope and wonder, to the blackest pits of mans own will, and currently. To the awe inspiring answer of I don't know. I can never be certain of anything anymore. Having been fucked over by friends, laughed at at east once a day by kids, and just regular bullshit everyone else seems to be able to ignore.

I my life is a mental roller coaster. I have no idea where the next turn will be, or when. All i can hope for is that it is for the better.

4. #4 nug thug, Apr 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2011
    Everything in life is ever changing, as is my path. Everything is where it should be. Things are looking great.

OP, just ignore this guy. He seems to be looking for conflict, there's no point in continuing it. A single grammatical error does not matter when he makes plenty himself. He doesn't even know the difference between the plural and singular form of the word parenthesis; which is parentheses.