Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life or death question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zlideways, Jan 13, 2010.

1. Haha

So my question is roll up a fatty personal blunt? or toss a gram into the vape?

2. Kill yourself :)

3. If I hadn't smoked all day and was just ready to relax at the end of the day I would roll two skimp rillos or just one fatty. I love chilling with a blunt browsing GC while listening to music or something.

4. I would toss a gram in the vape no doubt, that would get me sooo lifted no joking. A fat blunt is okay, but I would prefer to stick to green over brown in the long run.

5. I dont know any vape bowl that can fit a whole gram in at a time. on tokinsvapes youtube chanel there are 5 parts of a video called the one gram challenge, him and one other sat there hitting it constantly for 45 minutes and reloaded the bowl at least 5 times.

I woudl vape it though, just pack a little and keep on truckin.