Life Lesson

Discussion in 'General' started by AimedForDeath, May 29, 2006.

1. So yes, I'm here, I've been gone for a few weeks. I recently hooked up with this girl a few weeks ago, shes hot, smokes weed, and is cool as fuck. She is bi polar and controlling though, so that's why I haven't been on here much, I was with her all day everyday. I broke up with her yesterday and realized somthing. I lost well over 3/4 of my friends due to being with her, she changed me, or I change myself for her. All in all what I am trying to say is a girl is only a girl, and there are many of them, but don't fuck your friends over like I have done in this recent past for a girl, it's not worth it. Your friends will always be there for you, a girl won't. I have some work to go do so I'll check back on here tonight.

Peace out GC,
    -AFD

2. Wise words.

+Rep.

3. bros before hoes haha

4. Great Life Moment. +rep

5. x2

6. Same thing happened to me almost but I didnt let it happen. Lucky you didnt let the succubus get complete control of you man.

7. i had a bi-polar girlfriend once.

It's pretty interesting...

8. yo AFD have not talked to you in awhile shoot me a pm or hit me up on msn also sorry to here about your ladie troubles

9. ALWAYS.

10. ^^yup yup but yeah you COULD meet a girl and be wit her forever but nice to see ya back homes

11. I'm bipolar...

:( -rep for myself