Life is sweet

Discussion in 'General' started by JesusGreen, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Ever get that feeling where you just realise how all of life's troubles are really worth it?

Been high all day, chilled in a field with a friend, had some munch, watched Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle again. It's been the end of a long day, I'm still high, in a great mood, and I have a feeling things are just going to get better. I've got a job interview on Friday so I'm really hoping I get it, hopefully I won't replicate Kumar's interview XD

I've always been one to complain and moan about the little annoying things in life, but tonight is one of those nights where I remember that I have nothing to complain about, and I'm a lucky guy.

Anyway, I'm gonna get some sleep. Happy toking all, peace :)

2. Yeah. those days are great when they come. sadly for me, i've just been living and trying to stay afloat. cherish those days bro, i know im looking forward to mine when ever the hell that is.....:(

3. I feel you. Even though I rarely smoke weed anymore, I get my kicks other ways.
    Since I started college last week, i'v been the happiest i'v been in a while and I love it! School is great, made a shit-ton of new friends and I even met a potential girlfriend today.
    I'm going out tonight to a buddy's show at the bar and its just awesome!

Its such a change from doing nothing for almost a whole year and just being thrown in the middle of all the action. Its what I thrive on.