Life Is Pointless.

Discussion in 'Religion, Beliefs and Spirituality' started by bitchimightbe, May 4, 2014.

1. I wasn't sure where to post this....I'm not really sure I should even post it on THIS website...
    smoking weed fucked me up. it was great for a really long time, but once I had a bad trip, and ever since then all of my anxiety and depression got worse, and now everytime I smoke I have a bad trip.
    BAD. I over think everything too much.
    I'm at the point where I realize no matter what, life is so pointless and I'm such a crumb in the universe, I want to kill myself so I don't have to feel so freaked the fuck out and shitty and useless anymore.
    I have big goals, I've always been ambitious, my boyfriend wants to propose this summer, but I see it all fading away and every day I want to die more and more.
    help :/

2. "The mind on marijuana will never deviate from it's destined disposition, nor be driven into madness. Marijuana is a mirror reflecting man's deepest thoughts, a magnifying mirror. It's true, but only ever a mirror." - Charles Baudelaire

3. Life is what you believe it to be. 

If you want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me.  :wave:

4. Unfortunately pot won't solve your problems.

5. We are indeed as you say "crumbs in the universe"... Let this fill you with wonder and not with fear. The universe is a great magical place, even better that you're in it, as small and insignificant as you may seem.

6. Seek professional medical help.

7. life is meaningless, but that doesn't mean it has to be a drag dude, i think everyone should deeply contemplate suicide. I believe there is nothing wrong with it, and if you don't want to be here then check the fuck out. This place is temporary, so are you, once you realize that your problems are just as meaningless as your life, you might be able to move past them, cheer up, your life will follow suit.

Don't forget our personalities are not what we are, they are the layers we create to separate and define ourselves, but the truth is that nothing is separate, and your true self is free of the problems you've trapped yourself with, the reasons for living need to come from you, and if you can't think of any It's okay.

8. The pointlessness of life is what makes it so great.

9. This too shall pass.

Leave the MJ alone. You've let yourself get caught in your thoughts for long enough. Let go. Stop thinking about yourself, your place, your life. Put your energy into doing more for others. Think about them now. Be as present and as here as you can. Take walks in nature. Sit in a beautiful place. Listen to the birds, the sound of the stream, the wind in the trees. Know that everything is where it is meant to be. Nothing is out of place. You do not need to find the answers to anything, only be the you that you know you can be.

It will all work itself out. You need only go along for the ride. Nothing has to be. The future does not exist yet. Imagine a future that brings a smile to your face, not one you DON'T prefer. Then let it go and see what turns up. You may be surprised.

10. thanks for all the replies everybody....

11. You are a crumb, a very important one.

12. I agree that life is pointless, and it's pretty much a fact that our entire existence is just a futile endeavour.  But still, it may be the only thing we ever have.

13. this helped me so much. I laughed and cried at the same time. thank you.

14. Well if weed bothers you then you shouldn't smoke again or you should tell yourself not to trip it's just weed.

Also, life is pointless. You're right, that's why we have to make it the best we can. The purpose of my life is I want to brightens someones day.. like yours ;) 

15. You have to create your own purpose and draw your own meaning from life.

Slap yourself or find someone who will. You need a new view on life.

Of course life is meaningless, but calling "chicken soup," chicken soup is pointless without chicken, you have to add it.  I think without chicken it's just called soup or something.  So what, if humans aren't the absolute center of the universe and meaning isn't neatly gift wrapped for you with a nice big red bow you should pack it in?  Hmmmmm. not sure if I'm getting you logic here?

you have big goals, but you project the outcomes as something negative. "shit will always be bad and will not work out".
    you are living in the future, which hasn't happened yet... the anxiety of things to come is draining you of any positive energy.

learn to live in the present more.

have a more positive attitude. notice little accomplishments and be grateful for them. focus on today, on the now.

18. I feel the exact way

19. The point of life is to live.

We are but dust in the wind.

Enjoy the ride

Sent from my LG-E739 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. grove is in the heart ...