Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life is good. . .

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Cali Ounces, Feb 21, 2007.

1. Just a regular tuesday night in cali . . . :D

[​IMG]

QP and a forteee!

2. yea drugs and alkohol realy make life "good", thats the way to live a good life eh....;) :)

3. i needa qp sooooooon

4. lets see some close ups. how much did it wiegh out to be? doesnt look like 112 grams. +rep for the budsssss

5. ummm... yes please?

haha. Great shot there. I'd like to take a dive in that bag o' nugs.

6. Hmm, looks kinda short but 1 pic doesn't help lol

Nice though. :D

7. Once im outa school and have a job. . . . Oh. . .I cant wait.
    I definetly envy you.

8. i agree, one pic doesnt really help... but it does kinda look short

9. YECCCCCCKKKKKK..Bud 40's..are you cats insane?

Its STILL all about OE 800......

But shit, I aint hatin...If I had a 40 and a sack, Id be downnnnn

10. There's no way to eye up a QP from a single picture. Looks nice though, bring us more pictures

11. damn dude i love me a forty of some bud .....with bud that shit is a good combo ha

12. much better

Attached Files:

13. heheheheh damn i just smoked four bowls out of my new bong and one six footer hit. . this shit's nice a real sativa high im loving it!! just moved into my new apt and digging the free wireless im using. . . gonna go get some peanut butter and make firecrackers 'fore i go out tonight. i might score some pics later for ya'all

14. Mmm, that's awesome man...I'd love to have a Qp some beer...have fun bro! :smoking:

15. What the hell u kno about OE sun!???!!:devious:

lmao jp...

Cali: a nice sack n a nice 40... way to show em how we does it on the WESTCOAST...

NOTE: 1000 POSTS!!!! WOOOO WHOOOO ..ok first id like to thank my dealer.. for without him none of my highs would be possible... id like to thank ummm KSR, R_M , My boy Bliz, ummm .... Zerg ... fuck it EVERYONE!!! id like to thank EVERYONE especially the dumb ones.. for if not for there rediculous and stupid threads i would not have made it this far :p

lol GOOOOOOOOOOOOODNIGHT GC 1000 is a decent number to end my night on... time to bring out the bags and get ta smokin!

16. Nice buds man. ^Congrats on 1,000 man and thanks for the shout out!

17. your post count is 999. -_-

18. \o/

it makes me smile man

smoke it up

get high

19. Hahahahahahahha....he stopped one short. Ahhhhh I was CLOWNIN.

And I know my OE fool. Been sippin 800 since i was fuckin 12 years old duke!