Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Life insurance drug test in 7 days, will i pass?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gameshark39, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Hey guys, id like to know your opinions on my 1-10 screwed level for a life insurance drug test. Heres the deal, the insurance broker is putting me on a life insurance plan and the medical officer is coming to take a urine and blood test for their records.

Unfortunately, my parents are going to be paying for the plan (stupid i know, since im 20 years old and can easily afford it, but they insist) and the insurance broker is a family friend.

The problem is, i know they will ask me if I have been blazing on the insurance document, and if i answer yes, then my insurance broker will know/my parents will find out from him. if this happens, my parents may very well destroy my whole life (very strict jewish family, parents dont even drink, etc).

BUT, if i answer no on the questionnaire, then im playing with luck to see if i roll a negative on the urine analysis.

Heres my specs

Height: 6'5"
    Weight: 182 lbs
    Metabolism: very fast (have trouble gaining either muscle or fat)
    Last time i smoked: i smoked a bowl of hash 6 days ago (probably higher in cbd than thc, cuz only a mild body high)
    How often i smoke: before that last bowl it was about once ever couple of days

So in recap (for all you lazy readers out there ;)

-drug test for life insurance in 7 days
    -last time i smoked was 6 days ago
    -been drinking cranberry juice and working out etc

...will i pass?:confused: (oh and ive read the drug test sticky, so im using the cranberry juice, workout and drinking lots of water method)

2. run 2 miles a day and drink a lot of water. You'll be straight:smoke:

3. yee dog drink a fuck load of water maybe test yourself the day before and if its positive get someone elses piss

4. i would just drink alot of water take those cran pills and excercise everyday until a day before the test. Test yourself and if u fail the test then i would say get synthetic urine or someone elses piss

5. can i buy at home piss tests at london drugs? im in canada, so where would u guys sugest i find one at?

6. If the guy is a family friend and he's coming to your house. You could get Clean pee and store it in the bathroom(with some sort of heat preserving technique, I donno.) and just use the clean pee.

7. you misunderstand zune, for one i cant get clean pee cuz all my friends smoke (among other things) and i think i might be watched while i piss (not positive on that) so substitution isnt an answer

8. #8 Laughing Grass, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
    The method I have used and has worked (used it 3 months ago when I was hired on with comcast) was I took Niacin 1000mg everyday and drank a bunch of water. The Niacin burns like hell, but it flushes whats in your system. I also excersied alot (cardio) to get the thc out of my fat cells. I did that for a week straight then the day of the test I diluted my piss by drinking water and a couple energy drinks and popped a vitimin B12 (so my piss would turn from clear to yellow). The energy drinks make the creatine levels in your piss go to its normal level so they cant tell the piss is diluted.

I hope that makes some sort of sense and I am not just rambling or confusing you. Good Luck!

EDIT: Also its a good idea to go into CVS or Riteaid and buy a few home drug test for thc and test yourself. There only $15 each so they arent too expensive and they will give you and idea of if you will pass or not.

9. in the past, cranberry extract pills, or better yet cranberry juice itself, very nice antioxidant, other then that, as much water as you can, i'd evenly space out 8 oz. cups of water like every 15 minutes or 30 minutes or whatever fits you. also the running wasn't a bad idea. sweating is great, as well as losing fat since the thc is supposedly stored in fat cells. worst comes to worst my brotha, i suggest getting a decoy pee'er. lmao, a good friend or something shouldn't be too worried about it! don't get caught though haha

best of luck

10. I can get Synthetic piss from my head shop, does anyone know if it works?

11. If it's one of the newest batches of authentic Quick Fix, then yes, it would work if you did it properly. Other brands are not as fool-proof.

12. Would that be an invasion of privacy or something? Like some sort of confidentiality?

13. 7 whole days? Dont worry just keep smoking, you will be dead before than this stuffs a real killer.

14. why don't just just answer no?

15. Bro, YOU CAN PASS. Its just a question of whether you do what you have to do or not. You need to do alot of cardio and eat healthy in order for your body to flush out the THC. No fatty or junk foods at all and alot of cardio. Sounds like it might suck but if you dont want to be fu**** do it.

16. Go to any place like wallmart and buy this stuff called surdo or something I don't know how to spell it its not ment for drug test but when u take it it covers up the thc in your piss for 3 hours take it like 30 min before it only costs 5 bucks and works like a charm

17. find someone who wil sell u there pee for 5 or 10 bucks, make your own variant of the whizzinator (u can do it with a plastic bag and a hand warmer nd make sure u get the pee as close to the test as u can it goes bad pretty fast.

18. I think you will pass, just believe in yourself maan.

19. does it really work that well?