Life Changing Video

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by Mini_VanHighway, Mar 31, 2009.

1. An add-on to Coinrad's "Life Changing Photos" thread. Here is an amazing video I found on YouTube. Tell us what you think. Enjoy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgg2tpUVbXQ"]YouTube - Hubble Deep Field: The Most Imp. Image Ever Taken (Redux)[/ame]

2. This is some deep shit.

It reminds me of all the times I'd lay on the roof of my truck and just stare into the night sky.

3. #3 Darkeligos, Mar 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2009
    Wow that is insane.

Think of all the potential life lost here, if life was in these galaxies.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXy3B2K47Qg"]YouTube - Hubble captures colliding galaxies[/ame]

4. Wow, Wow, Wow, Wow.

5. Wow that was moving man.

6. way to depress me man...

makes my life feel more pointless than I thought

(previously I thought my life is utterly pointless)

7. great video man(even though you're banned)

not any of us can even begin to understand the incredible unimaginable vastness of even just the milky way. and the milky way is nothing in the universe. absolutely tiny
    humans are incredibly self centered to think theirs even a chance we're the only life in the whole universe. so fuckin full of themselves..they dont realize we're just a tiny blip in history for our planet..not to mention the WHOLE universe.

8. they probably got some super dank out there

9. #9 viper2788, Apr 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2009
    our life is pointless indeed if you look at the big picture. as human beings, i believe it is our duty to make the most out of our lives while it lasts, and to give the same opportunity to our offsprings and generations to come. life is an experience. nothing more, nothing less.

my grandmother used to explain to me how we are born with nothing, and how we die with nothing. everything in between is all that matters, again, while it lasts.

we should all just try to share and make the best of our experience together, but i guess its in our nature to have conflicts.

10. I love watching Space Oddyssey (narrated by Morgan Freeman) while high. It's a lot like this only about 30 minutes long and less recent.