Life as it is

Discussion in 'General' started by KingEdward, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Up until I started smoking weed, I viewed the world as a whole. It was a normal capitalist world, with morals, religion, and education. Since age 1 you are destined to follow an outline to go to school get good education and get job.

I started smoking weed and it changed my world. Now I realize that it is really all bullshit. I really hate the world we live in right now. If you think about it, when was America perfect? In the 1800's we were horrible human beings, our ancestors raped and pillaged. Manifest destiny and all that other bs. If you really think about it America has only been perfect in 1950. The war ended, people were happy, times were happy. The only thing you can argue is racism in 1950's but thats another story. Im just mentioning that kids in high school weren't all sluts, and criminals, like now a days. It was a perfect time in America. The economy was great, people were happy and thats all that mattered.

FLASH FORWARD TO NOW

Now kids in school are 90% all corrupt. Think about it, in this day and age if your going into 9th grade chances are your going to either be introduced or pressured to drugs and alcohol. That is horrible. The news is always telling us about 7th and 8th grade girls losing their virginity. That is flat out disgusting. I knew a couple who tried to have sex in 8th grade but they werent developed enough yet. Girls are ridiculous today. They really are. Girls are all labeled as sluts today. They really are. If a guy fucks 1000 girls in school its cool. If a girl so much as makes out with a "random" guy she's a slut. Girls are an oddity in school. I have seen the best of innocent study hard girls, fall because they turn into sluts. Girls who think they have a rough life, use sex to try and escape their past, or feel secure with a guy. Guys in high school are all assholes. In high school if you want to be what current education feels is "Cool" you have to be a dick. and chances are if your a nice guy, then your finishing last. You have to be a dick to your friends, nerds, geeks, jocks whomever. And especially girls. For some reason guys LOVE talking about treating their girlfriend like a piece of meat. So one weekend a girl, not a slut, hooks up with Joe schmoe, next day the girl is called a slut, by Joe's ex gf, and Joe talks about how hard he "fucked that random bitch last night."

Whenever I smoke now, I feel like whoever im hanging around is just a cartoon character. I really believe that people hide behind a false identity. I feel like if this kid was born in fucking England or, the Sudan, he would be very different, and PROBABLY a better person. But because he was born in Suburbia, America, he is a douchebag, who talks in 99% slang, and loves bragging about how his girlfriends (who he's cheating on btw) mouth is a target for seamen. Society teaches us to be like this.

Speaking of false identities I hate fake kids. I hate them so much. One of my friends all through high school...Straight A, no drinks or drugs, friend.....went to college recently. Now instead of acting himself, or even a little like himself he now goes out every weekend (and i quote from the IM i recieved) and "Fucks bitches and gets paid" WHat? Excuse me? Are you kidding me? America's youth is forever going down the tube, when it's catchphrase is "Fuck bitches get money" Now dont get me wrong. Im all down for drinking, and partying in high school, and college, but you dont have to fucking change your entire personality because your now rooming with a bunch of douchebags. I hate that so much. Because you look at him now, and you dont feel like he conformed to you, because he drinks, or because you have more in common now, its because he looks fucking stupid. He looks like he is always acting and its really fucking sad.

I have ranted for too long. Basically my point is I hate so many fucking kids around me. Maybe it's where I grew up, idk. I went through high school hating so many people. I was also friends with a lot of different people. I am friends right now with cool jocks, cool rednecks, cool nerds, and cool normal people. Why are they cool? Because they are themselves, and they are pretty nice. They know what it is to be yourself. We all just sit back and laugh at kids whom I have ranted at. They all agree. Its fucking ridiculous. After readin this your probably going to think im some random weird emo/goth kid. Im not im just high and feel like typing. Im probably going to get booed off the forum, but in some speculation im right.

Or maybe its because somehow, I just grew up in the worst area possible, and if thats true well fuck my luck.