Life and how I live.

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Craving, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Great post Postal! I agree completely man. In the end, it is all our own choices on what creates happiness. To many of us here in S + P, that means questioning EVERYTHING. haha. Not everyone is like that though.. but I enjoy it (especially high:)).

Anyways, I thought I'd add these quotes for a little reference to philosophy:

2. caught up in the details, man

3. i totally hear you----
    once my mind gets going.....
    there is no stopping it....
    the questions just come ..and dont stop until i find something to satisfy the thought process....
    i like the questions that cant be answered as much and often more then those that can....

4. Oh... Ok... I see.

Thanks.

5. It means most people prefer to try and prove that they're right, rather than change their mind; regardless of if they're right or not.

6. Hm... I think this is better.

So, we would rather prove we're right, than change our minds... Which is true, I think. Nobody likes to admit they're wrong but everyone thinks they're right.

7. Simple question. Which characteristic attribute of the human mind, body, and spirit do you keep (or try to) near and dear, and share with us why.

8. ...getting caught up in that is getting caught up in details...If youre not trying to prove something to yourself or others all the time, you get to live your life being free

9. Gratitude: Feeling thankful always brings me peace...Health of my family, myself, thankful for everyone in my life....and although this country has some serious problems...thankful to live here....freedom will never be complete and this society is some bullshit sometimes...but lets face it...we have it pretty good in comparision to a majority of the world.

Lol...not saying there arent problems...just less relative to many places in the world. Just walk in a grocery store here....and try not to be thankful..lol.

10. Well with that attitude it is!

11. I work at Walmart. People do it all the time :laughing:

12. Watch "Culture is your operating system" by Terrance McKenna. Without all the bullshit rules that have been imbedded into your brain by culture everyone would probably the lighter side of life. I like to all it the real side ;)