Life and Death, the supposed "unknowable"

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 19, 2010.

1. awakenings can come through drugs, prayer, shitting, listening to a song, crying at a funeral, it depends what hits you in the right spot to allow you to become 'aware' thus an 'awakening'

many people are and dont realize it, with all of this knowledge you would be able to grow your wisdom for wisdom is knowledge experienced.

2. does one have to be wise to be truly awake? or can one just be experienced and truly awake?

3. trigs, do you think it would be possible for something to exist higher than the material place and then create something in the material plane?

4. I've just read the entire thread and this stuff is amazing, I have a few questions.

In this afterlife you described, do we have all the materialistic senses we have now such as touch, sight, smell, etc. And what about emotions and feelings. You say we must experience and equal amount of "sadness" that we put on others, do we feel this "sadness" the same was as that person did in the material world? Do we feel pain the same way that we caused it on others?

Would it be remotely possible for you to explain, in detail, how one would be able to recall memories from past lives as you did (saying you abused power 7 lives ago)? That's an extremely intriguing subject and I'd be willing to work very hard to understand it.

I read your answer on how you gained this knowledge, but I'm interested in the stuff you said you aren't able to tell us. Any chance you can attempt an explanation?

And lastly, how do I help further my own understanding of this? As I said, I'm extremely intrigued and very willing to work for understanding and wisdom.

5. The reawakening typically happens around the ages of 21-23 when the physical body comes down from it's spike in growth and sort of levels off. Occasionally it occurs much much earlier and you have what are known as child prodigies. There is no process for reawakening, it occurs naturally. If you haven't reached any kind of extraordinary level of development you won't even notice it, but it is very noticeable if you have, the perception radically changes and the body is shaken with a high level of anxiety, but the anxiety isn't a worrisome or terrified kind, it is rather joyous, a "eureka" type of feeling.

Yes. Well it depends on what you mean, but a type of powder can be obtained from a certain elemental being, in which case your calling a being that is too fine of a grade to see with your physical eyes (yet they exist all around you) and during this you will be given a stone that you can pickup with your hands, though I wouldnt advise that you do it.

You do have the astral senses but they aren't quite the same as your physical senses. Also you have emotions, but they are pure and unfiltered unlike in the physical body which kind of absorbs some of the impact and reasons. You do not run for your life in terror everytime you get startled because of your brain sort of filtering it. A babies brain isn't quite as developed and they are fresh out of the astral, it's why they are much more sensitive to emotions, a tiny little noise that startles them can set them into hysterical crying and fear and it takes much longer to calm them down then it would say a 3-4 year old. We've all experienced the "filter" of the brain developing as we aged, we do not feel emotions so strongly and unreasonably as we get older, we reason and then react, even though it happens in a split second.

As far as the backlash of karma, it is an equal force, however it is not quite the same. Again, the easiest demonstration is dropping a ball, it may not bounce up as high as you dropped it but it does come off the ground with the same force that it hit. If you, for example, cheated on your wife and caused her grief for lets just say 2 months, you wouldn't experience a 2 month period of the same degree of sadness, but rather the most pure intense emotions that are equal in force to the amount of sadness felt in that 2 month period. You may only experience 2 weeks of the most intense sadness you could possibly feel. Sadness that would likely break the average persons mind if they were to feel that much emotion via the chemicals in their brain. Time doesn't exist in the same way it does in our world, it doesn't exist at all quite honestly but that's hard to comprehend. A period of 5 minutes could go by in our world during a projection, but it could feel like an hour in the astral, or it could also feel like 1 minute.

No, I cannot, and it is for a reason. Everything I tell on here can be found written somewhere in a book and is accessible to anyone, so there is no secrecy being broken.

I will PM you a list of books that can all be read online, some of the stuff I talk about on here is from very rare books, but you will be able to find them if your fate directs you to them.

6. You seemed to have skipped my question about recalling memories from past lives as you did. I'm not sure if that's covered in one of the books you PMed me, if it's not, could you please explain this process?

7. By extraordinary level of development are you referring to a level of intelligence, like those with a higher IQ or who are considered "gifted", or some other kind of development?

8. Not extraordinary as in like incredible, but "above average". It refers to the spiritual development. If you die before the age of 21, your stay in the astral before reincarnation will be shortened a great bit because you will not have really developed that much, as the spiritual part of your existence doesn't come into bloom until the body is done growing at the pronounced rate it grows after puberty. Many aspects of the human growth happens in 7 year cycles, another allegory for why 7 is a holy number. From the age of 14-21 is when the body grows at a really rapid rate. Then from 21-28 the spiritual side becomes more pronounced, and so on.

As far as past life regression, this isn't something that anyone can do easily. It is possible through hypnosis to achieve it, but the hypnotist has to know what he's doing, and the average hypnotherapist isn't knowledgeable in helping to recall past life memories. The only other way I have for the ordinary person to find out about the past lives is for them to meet up with a Mage/Initiate who is able to access the Akasa Chronicle, most "psychics" who sell their services are frauds, a true Master will never charge for his teachings and services. As you advance through those books you will be able to figure out the way most effective for you for recalling the past life memories. With me it was natural. I can remember very insignificant things from an early age, and often times they pop up out of nowhere for no reason that others cannot. The reason I began to be able to recall past life memories is that I have a few memories from the past lives that were brought up in the same way that I remember insignificant things from my childhood, and I need only to meditate deeply on those memories and by association, other past life memories are recalled. I only have 2-3 memories from the life that happened 7 lives ago, and even with the most recent past life I only have about 15 memories. You won't be able to recall the past lives the same way you have hundreds or thousands of memories from this life, the same way you don't have hundreds of memories from the time you were 5 years old in this life. I can access the Akasa Chronicle to a certain degree and this is how I can recall past life memories via association. You will only be able to see as much information from the Akasa Chronicle as you are "ready" to see, as in developed enough. It is possible to see everything in the Akasa and access it without much concentration to be able to speak intelligently on subjects you have never studied, but that takes a few incarnations to reach that level.

9. but if something created the material plane, he would also have to create higher planes of existence. could this "something" exist on much higher planes, and being perfect in existence, create something physical in the material plane?

10. hmmm, i was in the gifted program in high school (my IQ is 135), and i am 21. . .

i'll have to take a gander at some of the books you've mentioned. any particular ones i should start with? any others you haven't mentioned?

11. i guess to be truly awake in the sense of actually understanding the great mysteries of this universe you must have an understanding of some things and your mind must have unfolded to a certain degree, other wise most spiritual texts and passages would just seem like another history book, while the one who has tapped his spirit reads the words with new eyes giving him new meaning based on his new perspective

the more knowledge you obtain the more you can put it to work and build wisdom throughout everyday life, you are able to see a lesson to be learned with each circumstance you find yourself in

you will do well to read and understand what trig has to offer as it is knowledge of great truth, as well as you will do well to keep on searching for more knowledge and create your own personal understanding, your pursuit should be endless

12. This is very interesting stuff. Can you reincarnate into another world/galaxy? Or once you begin your first life on Earth all of your reincarnations are stuck on this planet?

13. locked up andthey wont let me out

14. ok makes me laugh every time I read it.

I bet buzzwell is the log in you use when your smashed.?

15. holy fuck OP! you just took all my beliefs and ideas that i have floating around aimlessly in my head and glued them all together! awesome post!!!! +rep :)

16. #117 1Trismegistus1, Jun 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2010
    The original C-Murder version is better, recorded out of prison. LOL and no I'm not buzzwell.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wj0n3M4C-nY]YouTube - C Murder feat Akon - Won't Let Me Out -[/ame]

What yall know bout 2 for 1's. lol

17. LOL and no I'm not buzzwell.

Now that would be a weird combo of characters.

It makes perfect sense. :wave:

18. #119 Possuum, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    OP, with all due respect....

Are you not combining some key themes of Dante, Catechism, Gnosticism, and Hinduism here? Perhaps a "new" philosophy/religion of sorts?

19. I'm interested in these statements for a lot of different reasons. Not doubting you but having some early morning brain waves here...

Who and where are the Annunaki today? Are they here with us on earth? What are they telling you about this accelerated path of human development we've been on since the start of the 20th centruy. It's got to be something significant I would assume and not something more generic such as, "you bipeds are destroying planet earth". We already know that. What is their message to you?

I disagree that humans have the capability of being higher in capability of angels or demons. I think you are about one step away from Gnosticism.

If you will, please elaborate. Not razzing you...seeking knowledge :D