Life and Death, the supposed "unknowable"

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 19, 2010.

1. Well it is quite obvious that there are certain things we need a physical existence to develop, or else there would be no need to incarnate at all. The first part of the astral existence is to purge the soul so to speak, but in the "2nd heaven" there are things that can only be learned there, but this does not develop the person, it only teaches them. Things must be experienced in order to know, and to mold the personality towards perfection. Even during the incarnation, there are things you can learn via evocation of even the lowest spirit beings, the elementals, that you will not find recorded anywhere in order that it may be learned through study or experience.

2. Hey, sorry to be a pain, but this stuff is mindblowing.

If you could, could you delve into the subject about the Abrahamic God a little more? This is a subject that I have a huge interest in.

Thanks!

3. And one more question - Some people would just say it's coincidence. Perhaps, but the frequency of the following happening is RIDICULOUS (more than 3 times a day).

I look at the clock and see 11:11, 1:11, 2:22, 3:33 and so on.

What the FUCK is up with that shit? It happens so much that I literally scoff out loud.

4. Wow holy fuck, I just spent almost three hours reading this entire fucking thread (with a couple breaks). Damn........ damn.

Shit's so intriqueing. I wanna fuckin meet you man so we can talk face to face. Some of the stuff you're talking about just explains everything so well, it seems like it'd be worth investigating. I wouldn't want to deprive myself of such valuable knowledge/wisdom that could so greatly help me along on my journey :smoking:

5. Yeah, dude. I'd love to smoke with this guy.

OP, you should seriously write everything you know into a book. No joke, dude.

6. Is this an objective or subjective view?

7. not to take away anthing from Tris, but why don't you just read the books he read, research these things, and make your own opinion?

stuff he says isn't anything new.

8. Trismegistus,

Are you jesus reincarnated?.

9. What books? Did he post them and did I miss it or something? :confused:

10. i guess so. did you read the discussion he and i had?

there are thousands of books on these various Hindu influenced-afterlife constructs, and a lot more on afterlife constructs influenced by other belief systems. basically every religion and their products have one. i'm sure even Scientology has one.

the two he cited were, and i quote: "If your interested in these concepts, might I suggest you all to read 'The Rosicrucian Mysteries' and 'Mansions of the Soul: the Cosmic Conception'"

and i'm all for you reading these books even though i've never read them. just don't stop til you've read them all. then you gotta read all the rest so that you may gain perspective on what you just read. then you gotta read all the books that were written while you were reading all the others. :cool:

11. I want to clarify something that has a great deal with me - suicide.
    but before that:

1. Are you a Pantheist or Panentheist?
    2. Do you believe in fate? If it is inevitable, then it is inevitable to die by suicide?

12. #92 1Trismegistus1, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2010
    I have personally worked with various angels, planetary spirits, demons, elementals, and the so called "Annunaki" for over 70 years, the Annunaki being just another species of Man who is a bit further in their evolution due to existing longer than we have, the way we would be, for example, if we had existed at the time of dinosaurs and there was no apocalyptic event. However, I do not look at any of these beings as Gods, for the reason that the potential of man is higher than any angel or demon or spirit, and the same potential that even the Annunaki people have reached and still higher. The potential inside of Man goes right up to the highest level next to God Himself. Both angels and demons will show great respect for a high Adept and will be obedient to him, as the Adept could easily destroy a demon being the Microcosm of God, God incarnate so to speak. Speaking of God incarnate, no, Jesus was not God incarnate anymore than we all are, Jesus simply reached the state where one can dissolve back into the Primordial Light and is he is the only well known recorded case of this. Various other members of the Brotherhood have as well, and the Elders are at a state even higher than Jesus.

People often assume Jesus was a myth based on other religious tales, however Brother Christ did and still does in fact exist, and he is still working to help the race evolve, though not currently incarnate.

Yes, fate is very real. However, fate can be changed at the proper level of development, Karma cannot be escaped though. Most people use very little of their free will, they are controlled by their lower nature. Someone makes them feel a certain way, and they do not choose how to act according to it, they go with what their lower nature tells them to do, what their emotions determine they should do, regardless of if it is what they want or know they should do. A man catches his wife cheating, that man murders the other man in a blind rage. In the end the dead man goes into his transition and experiences the karmic debt of the last life, and the husband has a murder to pay for on his karmic debt and spends the remainder of his life in prison, and will admit that at the time he had no control, it was a "blind" fury, a so called "crime of passion".

Someone who is in control of their lower nature will not be influenced by such animal natures, nor will he be influenced by the wants of others or what he thinks others would approve of him doing. He is not influenced by the physical external things whatsoever. It is the external influence that produces fate for the average man, at least the noticeable fate, but alot of fate can be changed.

However, one cannot escape a Cause coming from a higher plane than himself, but he absolutely rules over the lower planes by using the higher principles against the lower. For example, 1. Mentalism 3. Vibration 4. Polarity. 5. Rhythm.

Polarity is what determines the differences in emotions, it is duality. Sadness is a low polarity, Happiness a high polarity. Sadness is a lower vibration than happiness.

By the laws, the pendulum of emotions is constantly swinging back and forth through your life. In the span of the average humans life, he will experience an amount of happiness equal to the amount of suffering in his life. Life is full of ups and downs as it is said.

Now, by using mentalism (the highest principle), one is able to focus on a vibration of happiness, that is at a higher polarity, to go from sad to happy, and by using this focus of vibration, he is able to rise above the normal rhythm of ups and downs, and sort of jump over the pendulum so to speak.

This is a really elementary demonstration of using the higher planes against the lower, but it is how you change fate as well. Meditate upon this and you will be able to determine how you can change your life. Read the Kybalion for further information on the 7 Principles, and if you are able to understand you will figure out how one can use these Principles that rule everything to change your life.

The book "the Secret" is based only on the Principle of Vibration and it is rather effective, now imagine being able to harness all 7 of these Principles, you become the Master of Life instead of the slave of influences from the outside world. You can control how you react to things, but very few do. A guest could spill wine on your white carpet one day and you tell him it's ok and clean it up, but another day the same event happens and you become very angry. The action of spilling the wine is not what produces the effect in you, it is your decision of how you react to it, or else the same causes would always produce the same emotional effects, which we know is not the case.

13. #93 teh_biscuit, May 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Do you think it is possible to live the exact same life, same body, time as before due to suicide. (Or Same life, but different body/time).

I do believe you did talk about more chances somewhere.
    And excuse me if you're answering stuff, already answered.

Like a loop(infinite symbol) or actually any shape, or deja vu. Cause deep down, I feel as I did change some sort of my fate and lived beyond where I would've committed suicide in my past life. Could this possibly be my purpose? But I do suffer with depersonalization, anxiety disorder, and clinical depression, among other mental things. Which means most of everything I come to know is from the mind and its complexties and nothing more. Its hard to believe in anything said, in this earthly world. But yours I can come most to believe b/c it makes sense to me, but wouldn't that be from self-experience as well? And isn't this how some people come believe a certain religion? Like others have argued before?

Is the infinite loop the same for time as well not just karma? Could I end up where I exactly started? Wouldn't both tie in or something? Do you think the unvierse and existence exist well within something? Or is just us then the stage of the spirtual realm and nothing higher? What I mean is, look at the matryoshka doll as a metaphor for existence and such.

"Like I said, there are select few reasons when suicide is not the premature ending of a life, and it is a result of fate. When you choose the incarnation of a samurai for example, you are choosing that code of honor with it. It is not the same as an emo kid trying to escape his sadness."

It kinda does sounds like you know the every intention and reaction of the "God/Universe."
    isnt killing your self, still killing yourself? And for earthly reasons done, why does it matter?
    Suicide most of the time isn't as simple as just being sad. Its a combination of complex things.
    So is it ok to suicide after an awe-inspiring, meaningful event and purpose that has been completed and established in ones life?(Musicians, Artists). Suicide is both being controlled by their lower nature or freewill. Would this mean they go against the natural order of things if they went by their lower nature? And natural order if it was free will? Would this explain why people say they "repeat" their lives?

How bad is the karma, if you suffer with clinical depression(suicidal thoughts everyday) and will for the rest of your life till you die by your own hands at 25? Instead of being your "normal" person, age 25 who after one day thinking about suicide does it? Is there any difference from the man who suffered for most of his life and the one who decided to call quits on the first day?

Why does the rule karma even exist? Why cant the truth after death carry with us unto our next life? So we can live in harmony, or does our reality, our human nature need the chaos?
    Is it possible to give yourself a life(chose to be born) but then wanted to end it. How would that work out?
    At the point of death do we become omniscient? Is this why our human ignorance make us feel emotionally exhilarated and somewhat bliss. Why would anything in this materialistic realm affect the spiritual realm? Couldn't life just be wanted by the soul, spirit or energy(Why life is granted)?
    What if the universe just revolves around imagination and everything is a paradoxical. And everything we come to know is created simply by imagination.(life a magical journey)? And that nothing is true, because of imagination.

Does the conscience come from simply the way the mind percieves and experienced? Not purging of soul and such?

What about The matrix, dreaming, video games, drugs? And I'm in the future of 9999999 A.D. either experiencing some sort of drug, in a stimulation. That seems to last for a X amount of time but in "reality" actually happening for this X amount of time?
    Existence is nothing but a fractal?
    Alternate realities, co-existing, interchangeable?
    Its easier and more logical to follow that everything is the cause of the mind, math/science explain everything.

Is it possible that I'm already "dead" in some sort of awake state and is going to die just to die again? Like a chainlink.

What if I did want to be born as a rabbit even though my spirit has evolved into a so called greater species?
    Why does karma carry out throughout the next life and not this one in which the one who caused the damage?And isnt karma given through bad/good energies & deeds/harm you pass around to another, but isnt that subjective(ithink someone asked, not sure)??

I think I can believe Willpower, lower, nature, cause and effect. Fate, im not sure b/c thats determined in the end, and or can be ever changing.

Sorry, I'll re-read your posts again for possible answers. Im just a little slow thats all.

Donnie Darko-

Donnie: Why should I mourn for a rabbit like he was human?
    Karen Pommeroy: Are you saying that the death of one species is less tragic than another?
    Donnie: Of course. The rabbit's not like us. It has no... keen look at something in the mirror, it has no history books, no photographs, no knowledge of sorrow or regret... I mean, I'm sorry, Miss Pommeroy, don't get me wrong; y'know, I like rabbits and all. They're cute and they're horny. And if you're cute and you're horny, then you're probably happy, in that you don't know who you are and why you're even alive. And you just wanna' have sex, as many times as possible, before you die... I mean, I just don't see the point in crying over a dead rabbit! Y'know, who... who never even feared death to begin with.

14. #94 teh_biscuit, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    And what are is the name of the belief that are you preaching?

15. Do you think it is possible to live the exact same life, same body, time as before due to suicide. (Or Same life, but different body/time).

No, you will not relive the same life, though you cannot escape, and you will reincarnate with the same hardships necessary to mold the soul.

But yours I can come most to believe b/c it makes sense to me, but wouldn't that be from self-experience as well? And isn't this how some people come believe a certain religion? Like others have argued before?
    What religion you follow has alot to do with your culture. But yes, we do hold to certain beliefs and morals because of the knowledge we've acquired in the past lives. The religions are rather universal, deep down they all teach the same things underneath the allegories, so it's not so much the particular religion you follow as much as if you can understand the deeper meanings at more than just obvious face value, which is what theology does.

Is the infinite loop the same for time as well not just karma? Could I end up where I exactly started? Wouldn't both tie in or something? Do you think the unvierse and existence exist well within something? Or is just us then the stage of the spirtual realm and nothing higher? What I mean is, look at the
    matryoshka doll as a metaphor for existence and such.

The universes do exist within something, that thing is The All, God. The stages go on into Infinity, however we cannot comprehend of them, being so far above our current state. It'd be like trying to imagine a being so far advanced above us as we are above an insect, it can't be imagined.

"Like I said, there are select few reasons when suicide is not the premature ending of a life, and it is a result of fate. When you choose the incarnation of a samurai for example, you are choosing that code of honor with it. It is not the same as an emo kid trying to escape his sadness."

It kinda does sounds like you know the every intention and reaction of the "God/Universe."

isnt killing your self, still killing yourself? And for earthly reasons done, why does it matter?
    Suicide most of the time isn't as simple as just being sad. Its a combination of complex things.
    So is it ok to suicide after an awe-inspiring, meaningful event and purpose that has been completed and established in ones life?(Musicians, Artists). Suicide is both being controlled by their lower nature or freewill. Would this mean they go against the natural order of things if they went by their lower nature? And natural order if it was free will? Would this explain why people say they "repeat" their lives?

There comes a time for some people, when due to certain circumstances they can do no more to develop themselves. However, unless you have a conscious contact with Divine Providence, it is unwise to ever assume you cannot progress further. However, just completing a great work does not mean the end of the spiritual development.

We don't view the behavior of Savage peoples violence the same as we view violence in our own civilization, because we are aware that they are at a less develop state and their behavior is natural to their current level of development. However if one of our own were to act as the Savages we view this as wrong, because it is regression into lower states we have grown above. This has a big impact on what we view as right and wrong, wrong often times being behaviors that we have spiritually matured out of, such as slavery and racism as the most easy to understand.

How bad is the karma, if you suffer with clinical depression(suicidal thoughts everyday) and will for the rest of your life till you die by your own hands at 25? Instead of being your "normal" person, age 25 who after one day thinking about suicide does it? Is there any difference from the man who suffered for most of his life and the one who decided to call quits on the first day?
    The flesh comes with suffering, it is an inescapable part of life. Clinical depression can indeed be the result of a life of causing others grief, but trying to escape this by suicide would still result in the "hunger" of the Soul, and in turn would shape the Soul to know that no suffering of this world can compare to the suffering to be had from taking your own life.

Why does the rule karma even exist? Why cant the truth after death carry with us unto our next life? So we can live in harmony, or does our reality, our human nature need the chaos?
    Thats the thing about Karma, it is not Chaos in anyway. Karma is an extremely orderly law, the law of cause and effect, it not only affects the physical plane, but the astral and spiritual as well. All 7 Principles of the Kybalion, which are the laws of Nature, apply to all 3 planes.

Is it possible to give yourself a life(chose to be born) but then wanted to end it. How would that work out?

You will not be able to choose when to be born until you are at a certain level, and at an even higher level when you can choose which life you wish to reincarnate into that is not presented to you. As I said, you must be at a level to be able to consciously know Divine Providence in order to know when it would be alright to commit suicide, and this is only in very particular circumstances when the growth cannot be achieved.

At the point of death do we become omniscient?

No, you are only as omniscient as you have developed to know, this is a very detailed subject that I couldn't possibly explain in a single post. Omniscience as far as the things on earth and this solar system is in fact attainable in this life, to know every science, every thing that has ever been written or has occurred. This only happens after attaining the so called Philosophers Stone or Magnum Opus.

Is this why our human ignorance make us feel emotionally exhilarated and somewhat bliss. Why would anything in this materialistic realm affect the spiritual realm? Couldn't life just be wanted by the soul, spirit or energy(Why life is granted)?

Ignorance is only bliss in the sense that you haven't developed into a level of reason to deeply ponder things. There are people who have no care of anything spiritual whatsoever, and these people are easily pleased by simple material things. Nothing effects the Spirit, the Spirit is at a constant level. It is the Soul that is affected, which is mental/astral, and the astral is matter at a much finer grade than the matter we perceive.

Why life is granted is only known to the Creator, so I cannot answer this for you. Why is the universe here? We can only understand the how's of the Creator, not his motives.

What if the universe just revolves around imagination and everything is a paradoxical. And everything we come to know is created simply by imagination.(life a magical journey)? And that nothing is true, because of imagination.

You'd be amazed at just how Illusory the material Universe is, and how easily it can be manipulated once you understand how it all really works. Imagination plays a bigger part than you know. It is in the imagination that we can create from nothing the way the Creator has from seeming nothingness. When this imagination is combined with Will and applied in the correct manner, "faith can move mountains"

Does the conscience come from simply the way the mind percieves and experienced? Not purging of soul and such?
    The conscience comes directly from the purging of the Soul. Our perception is molded from the purgatory/first heaven as well as our experiences which contribute to the next astral rest period.

What about The matrix, dreaming, video games, drugs? And I'm in the future of 9999999 A.D. either experiencing some sort of drug, in a stimulation. That seems to last for a X amount of time but in "reality" actually happening for this X amount of time?

Existence is nothing but a fractal?
    Alternate realities, co-existing, interchangeable?
    Its easier and more logical to follow that everything is the cause of the mind, math/science explain everything.

The highest Principle, the Universe is Mental, The All is Mind.

Why does karma carry out throughout the next life and not this one in which the one who caused the damage?And isnt karma given through bad/good energies & deeds/harm you pass around to another, but isnt that subjective(ithink someone asked, not sure)??

The Karma CAN carry out in this life as well. The bad/good deeds come back on you only as powerfuly as the person that was affected perceived it. You experience the equal opposite force that the person was effected.
    And what are is the name of the belief that are you preaching?
    There is no name, they are the Mysteries, and they are Universal, they work with any religion, because they are the Universal Truths of the Nature of The All.

16. This smells of major major delusional bullshit...

17. I can see why you would think that. I don't expect anyone to take any of this at face value, things should only be accepted as true with experiment, though I'm not sure how many of you are willing to put in years of effort on anything thats not an absolute promise to experience for yourself.

18. #98 Papageorgio, May 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
    It's strange how a lot of my personal beliefs tie in with what you are saying.

I've adopted my own personal philosophy on how to live life. And that is to bring no pain to others, and not to prevent others from being happy. This somewhat goes along with the rules of karma, although up until reading your posts, i haven't considered the rules of karma to be real. But like other beliefs i've come accross, i've learned to be skeptical.

The reason for me believing that there is no heaven or hell on earth is because i believe that both can exist on earth. Compared to some, i've lived a relatively pain free life. My girlfriend for instance has lost a handful of very close friends to cancer, car wrecks, etc. I on the other hand haven't experienced losing any loved ones to death.

however, i believe that mourning a persons death is a bit foolish. i can understand missing their company, but death is not something to upset yourself over, it is inevitable. this is why i don't "fear death" (in reference to another one of your threads).

to get to my point regarding heaven and hell, i believe i'm experiencing a heaven on earth. would you say this is because i've lived a karmically rewarding past life?

once again, this goes along with my own personal beliefs. i try to stay reasonably healthy, avoid eating garbage when i can, drink water over pop, i pretty much avoid alcohol altogether anymore, or at least getting drunk and having a hangover. but this isn't because of my fear of being reincarnated blind or an alcoholic. i just believe we have one life, and i want to live it as long and pain free as i can. i guess you could say i fear growing old more than i actually fear death.

i've recently become severely interested in the illuminati as of late. the way they control the media, shape the minds the materialistically minded, etc. have you read any articles or have any knowledge about the subject of trans-humanism? basically making your body immortal through the use of technology. could this be the goal of the illuminati? if they cannot die then they cannot lose all the wealth and power they have accumulated, therefore making their quest for it justifiable...anyways, just a though i had when i saw you mention them...

there was some other stuff i was gonna quote and comment on, but i need to take a shower.

19. The reason for me believing that there is no heaven or hell on earth is because i believe that both can exist on earth. Compared to some, i've lived a relatively pain free life. My girlfriend for instance has lost a handful of very close friends to cancer, car wrecks, etc. I on the other hand haven't experienced losing any loved ones to death.

however, i believe that mourning a persons death is a bit foolish. i can understand missing their company, but death is not something to upset yourself over, it is inevitable. this is why i don't "fear death" (in reference to another one of your threads).

to get to my point regarding heaven and hell, i believe i'm experiencing a heaven on earth. would you say this is because i've lived a karmically rewarding past life?

Indeed both "heaven" and "hell" can be experienced on earth. There are people who live like scumbags and nothing seems to go wrong for them, and there are people who live good lives and are plagued with losses. There are also good people living fulfilling lives and bad people living grievous lives.

I too do not mourn death's, because it is very selfish and makes the transition more difficult for the deceased person. Even when I was younger before the re-awakening I did not see the point in mourning a death, as it is the only guarantee you have in life.

Like I said, all the good aspects of life you have earned, but if you take them for granted or misuse them they can be taken away in the next life to teach you the true value of the good life. Perhaps a man with a modest income in the past life did all he could in his humanitarian efforts of donating to charity and volunteering to help his fellow man. In the next life he is born into wealth so that he can further achieve his humanitarian efforts, but if this man were to become a miser, he would be born into poverty the next life to teach him right from wrong, etc.

i've recently become severely interested in the illuminati as of late. the way they control the media, shape the minds the materialistically minded, etc. have you read any articles or have any knowledge about the subject of trans-humanism? basically making your body immortal through the use of technology. could this be the goal of the illuminati? if they cannot die then they cannot lose all the wealth and power they have accumulated, therefore making their quest for it justifiable...anyways, just a though i had when i saw you mention them...
    Regardless of if you enhance the body, most of the FOGC Lodge's members are bound to a contract of death. When it is their time, they sacrifice themselves, if they do not have the courage to do it themselves, they are murdered. Not all illuminati members are bound by this type of contract, some are born into power and in this case I could see using artificial means to prolong the life. However it is possible to prolong the life for an indefinite amount of time with the Elixir of Life, which will bind you to a contract by using the projection powder achieved through evocation for selfish reasons. The same powder that is derived from the actual Philosophers Stone and can be used in the production of Gold from base metals via alchemical process. There is a way to prolong the life naturally once a certain degree of development is attained, but I won't go into this because you would not believe how long the life can be prolonged even if I told you how old a certain man is.

20. do you think its possible for one to become awakened without realizing they're being awakened? or does one have to gain the knowledge of what you know and learn the process of becoming awakened to actually do it?