Life after sex

Discussion in 'General' started by OkieBluntSmoka, Oct 21, 2006.

1. Wuddup guys, I got a situation I can't figure out on my own, here goes...

I met this girl back in April, well I thought she was a slut, gold diggin bitch because I seen her use this one guy all the time but never even give him a kiss. Well I got to know her a little better and we hung out every now and then, she didn't smoke weed or drink which made me respect her a little bit more.. She was with one of my um "friends" supossedly before I met her and they just broke up but my friend moved to like, Illinois or something... Well anyway I start talking to her alot on the phone and she would come and hang out for a little bit and we got pretty close. I learned she hadn't had sex with anybody in almost a year and made all her other little boyfriends wait... Now I like a challenge so thats when I decided I would pursue this one...

Now, last month in September I FINALLY got a kiss from her, now this is weird that I was excited about getting a kiss but it ment alot to me cuz I felt like I earned it.. Well we start dating. A couple of weeks fly by, I convince her to give me head, which she hasn't done in a year either... She does it a couple of times threwout Sept, by this point we are telling eachother we love eachother, are on the phone all the time and she is with me every day. Well I decided to eat her out about a week ago for the first time... Went well, and then last night... BOOM BAM HOT DAMN I got some pussy, was really awkward but I did it, I felt as if I just won the Olympics, what I have tried for so long finally paid off. That WAS the whole reason I even decided to get with her in the first place by the way.... But I realized I really like this girl, infact I may love her.. I find myself thinking about her 24/7, being paranoid if she is with another guy, all that good stuff. Well what now? I mean do I carry on knowing I can get hurt by the end of this relationship when she decides she doesn't want me no more... Or do I end it now so I go out looking good in the end.

Please help me I have never been in this situation before, I really like her but I heard sex ruins relationships and maybe it was all just lust... I don't know. She is a beautiful girl though, has her own car, job, and shes older than me. I can't beat that right? Well please help me. She has only been going out with me for 2 months and already gave it up, but I've heard she has made guys wait 6 months and never did it... So am I just special, or is it all lies! PLEASE HELP!!!

2. CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING THE PUSSY DEWD!

If you are really close then I'd say to stick with her, you never know dewd, she might be the right one for you.

3. dont call her back

4. (lawl)

Follow your heart... I guess.

5. You know what is best for yourself.

She seems like a cool girl though, so just keep doing what your gut tells you to do. Don't think about it too much and don't start worrying about all the drama in a relationship... most of it is caused by worrying. If you really like her and she likes you then sex will come second. That doesn't mean it has to stop, though ;)

Just take it easy and enjoy yourself while you have this good friend around... that's all we can really do with all relationships

6. Haha, that made me laugh.

7. Dude, just get with it, if she's hot for you then go with the flow, so what if she breaks up with you at some point think of the fun you had an leave it at that

Oh and as for breaking up hurting you, Pain is only weakness leaving the body

8. Heh, good point. Thanks! I guess I will just go with it... I have never had a real relationship, just fuck buddies ya know. It was so awkward though, she is fucking weird lol.. She like, curled up in a ball afterwards, I walked into the bathroom to take the condom off n flush it and I walked in and she is in a fetal position on my couch.. And she was all shakey and smoked like 93784932 billion cigarettes. I think it hurt her.. But heh, I completed my mission of the summer...

9. Sounds to me like she gave it up for you and she didn't really want to. Which means she wants to keep you. If you like the girl, it would be quite the dick move to drop her now that she's given you that gift.

Dropping a girl just because you got the pussy and your afraid to get hurt doesn't make you "look good" it makes you look like an asshole.

Respect yourself, and respect her, sounds like you got a good thing going, don't fuck it up.

To me, this whole post just makes you sound scared. Your scared of the relationship, and you can't seem to find it in yourself to trust a girl. Hurt in the past dude? If so, let it go. You can't hold the many accountable for the actions of the few. This girl sounds like she's into you and you sound like your into her. Stop treating it like a game and treat it like a friendship. There is no score and everyone ends up with a broken heart at some point, but if you go around trying to dodge it all the time, you're never going to experience the joys of a good relationship. Hearts break because of the deprivation of something they really enjoyed. If you're avoiding that, you're avoiding the enjoyment as well.

Just go with the flow, trust her a little bit more, and stop putting the pressure on the pussy, and enjoy the girl, IMO.

10. Yeah well I just talked to her about it and she said basically told me that she loves me and expects us to last. And yeah I guess you can say girls fucked around with me when I was younger. And it hurts when you really thought the girl liked you, and then it was all bullshit and her just experimenting. She is older so she has done everything and felt everything I've felt and she seems pretty serious. We talk like we are best friends about the stupidiest shit. I just don't want it to all go down the toilet. I do enjoy the friendship as much as I enjoy the romantic relationship. If she wasn't so down to earth I wouldn't have fallen for her. Thanks for the replies though guys. You really did help.

11. that was alot of information...

12. eww u ate her out.. hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

i get really jealous when my girl talks to another guy.

13. Oh that was just the tip of the ice burg.... do you need details?

14. Realize this: If you DO have feelings for her and break it off, she could see that you are not ready for her and you may want her back, only to not get her back. When your in love and suddenly you no longer have that love, its one of the most horrible feelings in the world. Besides, I have NO idea where you get the thought that breaking it off with her makes you look good...

15. In my oppinion thats what a relationship is all about, putting yourself out there. If you feel like you love her, after the sex there could be something there. By staying with her after sex you are showing trust and compassion for her. Obviously you have to do whats right for you, but dont use her and lose her. Its wrong, end of story

16. haha are you kidding?

17. yeah I don't know what to do bout the girl, I've liked girls a lot but I never get stuck... one thing I gotta say is sex gets old. after fuckin bout 100 times it gets automatic in a way kinda boring, the only time it's a somethin special is when it's a new girl, a new conquest you know. thats why I find it hard to keep one girl and fall in love with her. I'm in love with new pussy.

18. Yeah I decided I am going to keep her... she must really care about me if she trusts me enough to let me do that, and none of her recent boyfriends... and eating a girl out wasn't that bad as everyone makes it out to be. Got her off REAAAAL quick...

19. Good decision I respect your choice.

20. I respect you alot more, for your choice. you did a good thing man. I just hope its whats right for you too.