Life advice - New Brunswick, California or Colorado

Discussion in 'General' started by BrokenDownHippy, Jun 13, 2012.

1. In moving to one of these place soon. wondering what you guys think the best is. im thinkig New brunswick because of cheap houses and great out doors. opinions??

2. Well I can only vouch for the awesomeness that is California.

3. california is the highest priced place to live on the list, don't go there unless you are making very good money

4. He speaks the truth.

My landlady probably laughs each month after she's raped my bank account..

Not to mention driving in LA is LAME!

5. use this site to compare living expenses,

Cost of Living

[​IMG]

6. Cheers but its not just about money. i do and will have a good job. whats the bud and what not like. and the people etc. cheers for everything guys

7. Bud is top quality.

This next part is NOT intended to be racist.

Lot of Mexicans. Like.. I'm the minority..

But the people are all really chill down to earth people once you start talking..

Awesome beaches..

Seriously. The BEST food anywhere is in West Hollywood..

Umm..

8. Siick cheers. i live in australia. a lot of asians so im use to it

If i live in cali im worried that i wont be able to pay school fees keep a job and pay rent...

9. It's like anywhere else.

There's a 2 story house for rent two hours N. of me for $700 a month..

My studio apartment in Hollywood is $750..

10. Damn thats pretty damn good cheers

11. What about Vancouver B.C.?

12. Vancouver is cool ive been there once unfortunatley at the time i didn't smoke but they've got great buds and it seems like an overall cool liberal relaexed place

13. Yeah i was thinking that but isnt it like really expensive

14. Well I would assume still cheaper than Cali, you don't have to move to specifically Vancouver there is the whole lower mainland that is soo much cheaper and just as nice, bit still like 30 mins away from the heart of Vancouver. Just a suggestion, gorgeous place I hope I never have to move. Not to mention bud is amazing up here!

15. Sick. What are job oppitunities like there. Like if im studying will I still be able to have a decent job?

16. [​IMG]

California is slightly expensive however, but no shortage of things to do