Lies you've been heard about weed

Discussion in 'General' started by (A)TribeCalled, Oct 11, 2010.

1. #1 (A)TribeCalled, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2010
    I remember sitting in school, about 15 years old, i smoked my first j just before i turned 16, and some bitch from the city council who was getting paid 40 grand a year to make a slideshow and tell kids that if they dont stay at home and then go to college they more or less will become homosexual, impotent, drug addicted midgets.

ill start it off.

i've been told cannabis stunts your growth if your younger than 21.

edit: just realised it says lies you've been heard, instead of lies you've been told, tried to edit the title but wont let me :p

2. Ive been told it can be used as medicine.

3. Marijuana's bad. lol

4. you can get high by eating it (in bud form without cooking it)

I saw it on a tv show (comedy) , but i guess it still counts.

5. weed is more addictive than cigs
    weed affects your health worse than cigs
    weed is a drug

6. It is...

7. "lies you've been heard about weed"
    That sir was an excellent sentence. You get 1 gold star.

8. Weed causes lung cancer.

9. see reason for edit

10. #10 EASYlivin, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhjwUR2SeAE&feature=related]YouTube - Anti Weed Commercial[/ame]

My dog never talks to me when im high, lies, all lies!!!

11. Man...I wish my dog would talk to me. I bet that bitch was smokin the CHRONIC!!

12. weed makes your cock bigger.

13. I dont know if its just me, but when im high, i love animals so much more. I feel like playing with pets is so much funner when baked. I love it:D

14. Reefer Madness

15. Yeah, I use to even go take my friends dog for a walk when I was high. It seems like you can understand animals a bit better when you're high too, but I'm waiting for the day that I get so baked my dog talks to me.

When I was a kid, my parents clumped marijuana in with all the other hard drugs, just like everyone else at the time. I was confident until I was a teenager that smoking weed would possibly kill me.

When I finally encountered it as a teenager and smoked it, I was worried for about 5 minutes.....then I was like WTF!!!! THEY LIED TO ME!!!!

Needless to say, I didn't die, and that was one of the awesomest days of my teenage life :)

My favorite lie is the one that implies smoking weed is worse than cigarettes. Thankfully these is being proven untrue left and right now, but I've heard things like "1 joint is like smoking 10 cigarettes", and once heard "Three joints a week is about the same as smoking a pack a day".

When I was just a weed smoker, I still had the lungs of a marathon runner, it wasn't until I discovered booze and cigarettes that it all went to hell :)

My ultimate goal is to pretty much quit drinking, quit smoking, quit consuming so much caffeine, and instead just smoke weed for the rest of my life :)