Libertarians and Independent thinkers are mentally ill

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Dec 24, 2012.

1. If only they would classify Statist or Statheist as a mental disorder.

2. Don't get me wrong, I think it is both silly and wrong to classify something like this as a disorder, I just don't yet think it is time to say that they are trying to classify being a libertarian as mental disorder. In the future this may be the case, but nothing leads me to believe this now.

3. I don't really feel like I am reaching here even the MSM has warned that they are abusing their power. And ODD is not just a diagnosis for kids, adults are diagnosed all the time.

John W. Whitehead: America's Commitment Laws Are Silencing Dissenters

4. I was studying Psychology at University for about 2 years. One of my profs said the DSM's main use is for insurance purposes. Insurance companies won't just insure your visit to a psychologist for any reason. It has to be a "documented" disorder. But of course if they really are desperate for a label there are alot of general disorders in the DSM that could be applied to anything. Take generalized anxiety disorder for example. If you feel anxious in a certain situation they will just call it something like sitatuation specific anxiety disorder.