Lexus windshield > Bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 2stoned2stand, Mar 12, 2011.

1. So hey guys heres a crazy story i thought I should share. My good friend and I went to another mutual friends house. I end up bringing my really nice locally blown artsy $240 bong (not the pricest but still). Now mutual friend doest smoke much, he gets ripped after one hit, so me and my bud continue toking. We finish, I put the bong back in my back pack, we have some talks and get ready to leave. Now were in the car, he puts it in drive and then.......SMASH!! I jump outta my seat to realize my backpack with my bong just fucked up my buddies windshield. So HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?? :eek:you might ask. Apparantly mutual friend was on his patio trying to get my attention in the car below, because I had left my backpack there. Mind you hes all fuck up, he was swinging my bong around and it slipped, fell two stories into a Lexus. Now mutual friend owes me and my pal some new glass! Have you all heard such a crazy piece breaking story in your life!

2. Shitty luck, I think your friend got the worse end of the deal. I think it was your friends car right?

3. How is the windshield greater than the bong, after this story?

4. I think he means the windshield is stronger then the bong as in the bong broke and not the windshield.

5. Man, I don't know if it's alll the hashish and honey oil I've hooted on tonight, but is this guy trollin?

They're really gettin crazy now, like suicide kittens right?

6. Brutal bro! How did the windshield hold up?

7. The bong costs more than the windshield. I replaced my pickup's windshield about 3 months ago and it cost me $150 for the glass and labor

8. I can't be the only one who thought this was going to be about turning a Lexus windshield into a bong....

9. LOL you must be smoking some real good stuff.

10. what the hell is it with people and assuming every post is a troll?

sometimes weird/funny shit happens people. it's not always a troll. sometimes i think people WISH it was a troll just for the novelty of saying "troll"

derp herp

11. ^ ya thanks dude. no trollin here, I'll even have pics after I get around to pickin up my shattered piece at the dudes house lol. and ya my buddy did get probably the worse end of the deal. his insurance isnt going to cover it, and he called our local auto glass shop and told me they said $300 for his windshield.:eek:

12. Yea readin' it again this morning it was definately the hash and honey oil that "advanced my thought process enough to make an over analytic judgement about your post.".... lol or I was just maybe too stoned?

13. Actually, I thought it was gonna be like OP's mom finding his bong, getting pissed, and throwing it, accidentally hitting her Lexus, and it like broke the windshield and the bong was safe

THAT would be a story :smoke:

14. I think the majority of people who are quick to call someone a troll are just trolls themselves. Trolling to blow the troll whistle.

15. So, bad news. I was at mutual friends house today, and he ended up throwing away my bong pieces! So I couldnt get pics of it. However, I do have pics of the fucked up lexus, and the bong before it got killed. I'd love to share with yall, but I cant really figure out how to post em lol. It would be great if someone would tell me.:D