Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

levels of highness

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by zegela, May 4, 2012.

1. Here is my chart, tell me if yours is the same:
    0- nothing
    1-everything just feels thicker
    2-cotton mouth, everything seems moar meaningful
    3-I'm buzzed, can keep perfect focus, a little hungry
    4-everything starts to sound weird, hungry, red eyes, everything is 3x moar interesting
    5-start giggle/laugh a lot, very hungry, 3 min song feels like 10 min
    6-getting hard to focus
    7-body starts vibrating, i often space out for minutes at a time
    8-i forget where I am, spend a long time trying to remember what I was thinking of
    9-can't even read, trying to figure out if it's even a human language
    10-really can't do much of anything, want to go to the bathroom and then forget about it on the way there, Can't drive I can't even find where my care is parked

2. if 10 is only wondering where your car is then i must of hit over 9000 on 4/20

3. Your scale is accurate to the high I experience mentally, but not physically . With indicas I'll become couch locked way before I could reach a 10 on your scale, but it's a different high.

4. oh yea... well I'm a big Sativa guy.. been doing Sour d everyday for months now lol

5. I don't think I can reach a weed level that makes me not want to drive anymore. I think I max out on 7 on your scale, especially with a good indica accompanied by a lot of alcohol.

6. enough edibles and you'll change your mind

7. fuck I'm at an 8 and getting higher strong sativa :smoke:

8. :hello:I've gotten much higher than all of you (not trying to be a 'puff guy js)

9. I'm at a 4/5 right now :smoking:

10. Iv goten where It felt like a dream and my body vibrates but thats off the first or second bowl when I smoke a gram I get a 10. I dont know it must be somthing about my body I just always get really high

11. Kind of... For some reason i can only go from 1 to like 7 haha no in between

12. This is my firstpost but i am a toker of 15 yrs on and off and i totally agree with Zegela exept i can never get to that ten, mine tops at i cant move nor do i want to.