Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Leveling my Doses

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by BritishLad, Sep 7, 2017.

1. hello guys joined for extra info when n edibles im planning to make THC Capsuels

For example
    I Have 28 Grams i make
    28 capsuels
    Will they all contain 1000mg
    You see people selling them on darkweb at 100mg of thc? Why so low? Like that would be having 1 gram and putting it in 10 tabs?

If i wanted 250mg in each capsule if get 4 out of 1 gram .. 28 x 4 is 112
    Am i working my dosages out right? I wanna make sure im giving people good edibles and know exactly how much is in each

Sound like an idiot but im new lol
    Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  2. Assuming you have 28 grams of flower (not concentrate), and make 28 capsules, each will have 1 gram, or 1000 milligrams.
    Good herb is around 15% thc, so each of those caps would have about 150 mg thc.
    It's not possible to get that much flower in a size 00 capsule, which can only hold about 1/3 gram herb.

You also need to think about exactly what kind of edible you want to make.
    Capsules full of oil and desserts are probably the most popular.
    Don't do anything without decarbing first.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for your reply :) much apreciated and im thinking Brownies,Popcorn,Chocalate Bars ect

• Like Like x 1
  4. There are a few guiding principles to keep in mind:
    (1) Decarbing the herb @240 F for 40 min (in air, not in oil) with a thermometer activates it to become as potent as it can be. This is by far the most important step, and it's easy to mess up.
    (2) Absolutely no infusion into anything is needed. Just eating the herb with some oily food will get you medicated.
    (3) Additional heat begins to degrade thc, but when immersed in oil, the degradation is very slow.
    (4) Grinding the decarbed herb to powder and mixing it into the oil of any recipe will produce maximum potency edibles. All whole herb recipes that don't apply too much additional heat to the decarbed herb will be about equally potent.
    (5) Making strained oils/butter loses about half the THC to the straining process. Cooking with whole herb instead gets 100% of the THC, but at the cost of slight herb taste.
    (6) The only safe, easily obtainable (for some of us) home solvent that can efficiently extract cannabinoids, while eliminating much (but not all) of the herb taste is 190 proof ethanol alcohol. It can be used to get the essence of the herb into some baking oil, but at the cost of much extra effort and cost.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Wild Bill covered everything so all I have to say is enjoy, mate!
    Getting things straight before you make your capsules will save you time and cannabis -not sounding idiotic at all, BritishLad, but smart!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you talking concentrates or flower? Concentrates your numbers are closer but for flower not so much.

Say you have one gram of concentrate that is 90% THC. That will equal out to 900 MG in edibles.

On the other hand, if you had a gram of flower and lets say it is some absolute fire at 20% THC, that gram would make 200 MG in edibles.

Totally depends on the potency of the starting product for how strong your edibles are.

Also, 100 mg of THC is not very low. To me, between 100-200mg is the perfect amount to get nice and stoned but to a lot of people that would be far too much and they would not feel well. 1000 mg per edible would have most people too fucked up

7. I have reported this post. Please do not try to obtain cannabis in this manner. This is a scam.