Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Letting the smoke sit or blowing it away?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by M88, Mar 30, 2014.

1. I've always wondered whether it was better to just blow the smoke and let it sit rather than just trying to fan it away.  Smell wise, which is better?

I would think if you left it in the air it would just dissipate and if you just blew it, it would attach to other objects.  or vice versa

2. as long as theres airflow from somewhere else your good

3. Better to let it sit. Back in the day (1977) I took over my old Grannie's house as she moved in with her oldest son, my uncle. I had a Gibson Les Paul and a few of my friends would come over and jam...we always toked up when we played. The six of us passed two joints of Mexican around in opposite directions creating a thick layer of hazy smoke that found it's own level about 4 and a half feet off the floor.....next thing I know, my old grannie has let herself in and is walking through the thick layer of smoke towards us..only parting as her nose acted like an icebreaker creating turbulence and a parting of the fog.....she just said "What's that smoke? You burning incense?".....the little old sweetheart, bless her soul.....

4. I live in a windy location so I blow it out the windows and make my neighbors jealous.