Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Letting my hits out slow

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 3rdPlanet, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Whenever I take a fat rip from the bong and let it slowly flow out of my mouth rather than blowing it out after 3-5 seconds, I get this crazy headrush sensation that makes me feel sooo much higher for a moment. Has anyone ever experienced this? And does anyone know why this happens? This has only happened to me when I let my hits out real slow. :bongin:

2. I don't feel any higher when doing it, but I always slowly exhale my hits. Knowing that it is sweet Marijuana smoke that I'm blowing out puts a smile on my face. :smoke:

3. Like you just open your mouth and let it flow out with the wind? Hell yeah I do this, it makes it soooo milky. It also lets me ghost it if I'm bored as shit. But definitely what HiHighHi said, it's not cig smoke where you don't want the smell all over you so you blow it out quickly. I like smellin of pot.

4. I do the same... except sometimes french inhale. Nothing like the sweet taste being all through your throat and in the nostrils

5. idk if this is true but i'm pretty sure the headrush your getting is from keeping the smoke in longer when you exhale which blocks the oxygen from going to your brain. thats where the feeling comes from i think

6. Whenever i smoke i have the habit of taking a hit then exhaling about half of it then inhaling air then letting it all out..idk why it's just what i've done

7. Yeah its oxygen deprivation like lightheadedness i suppose

8. That's what it is. Your brain doesn't get enough oxygen = light headed.

9. This is how ya do it

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EccSxieeF4c&feature=related]iron lungs #2 - YouTube[/ame]

10. Hell yeah, I love doing this. Sometimes I'll exhale slowly through my nostrils and kinda get the same effect.

Haha, and that old dude above me in the vid is awesome, be funny as hell to toke a fatass bong with the dude.

11. lmao...... the last 30 seconds of you dancing is fucking embarrassing. lol what the fuck did i just watch?

12. hahahahah HAHAHAHAHAHA that guy is great. least suspecting hardcore toker ever! :D

#:cool:

13. i just do it because it looks cool, never noticed any extra lightheadedness from it